Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TranceTraffic

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    cut the drama ... get a life and stop making unnecesarry threads it will never happen
    ^What he said.. And I hope we don't see TT req pretty soon from you OP. That's how it starts with most. They make a thread asking about something they already know, and after a day or two they jump right to the REQ section asking for it.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    cut the drama ... get a life and stop making unnecesarry threads it will never happen
    ^What he said.. And I hope we don't see TT req pretty soon from you OP. That's how it starts with most. They make a thread asking about something they already know, and after a day or two they jump right to the REQ section asking for it.
    i never knew abt this....(TT opened up for signups a year back...)
    Last edited by Trancetastic3; 02-04-2009 at 06:03 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    He was asking the last time they opened signups. A legit question.

Get a life, stop posting bullshit to increase your post count

They make a thread asking about something they already know, and after a day or two they jump right to the REQ section asking for it.
    Well I for one, do not know for a fact, when they opened last. Glad to find out you're the all seeing, all knowing.

Whats wrong with asking this question, finding out, then requesting it?

You freak out like TT is some godly tracker. Give it a rest. If people want to request it, who are you to tell them not to.

GTFO with all this baby highschool 'I'm better then you' crap
    Last edited by Tokeman; 02-04-2009 at 06:06 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    He was asking the last time they opened signups. A legit question.

Get a life, stop posting bullshit to increase your post count

They make a thread asking about something they already know, and after a day or two they jump right to the REQ section asking for it.
    Well I for one, do not know for a fact, when they opened last. Glad to find out you're the all seeing, all knowing.

You freak out like TT is some godly tracker. Give it a rest. If people want to request it, who are you to tell them not to.

Thumbs up....
    Thanks...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm very serious about my post . If you really are interested in TT you should have known this sort of detalies... but I'm pretty sure your a wanabe trance fan

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I'm very serious about my post . If you really are interested in TT you should have known this sort of detalies... but I'm pretty sure your a wanabe trance fan
    Ok, so one day I hear about this trance tracker: TT.

Automatically, I must now know all these things? I dont think so...

If I had questions, I'd post them on a forum related to filesharing. Oh wait, this IS a forum for talking about filesharing!

You make no sense. This is a forum for posting about filesharing. TT is a filesharing site. Some one is asking for info. You are being an ass.

I really think you got the wrong idea about what filesharingtalk is all about. Perhaps you should stick to just posting in the TT forums, where you can look down on everyone you think is not worthy.
    Last edited by Tokeman; 02-04-2009 at 06:32 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster
    i was interested in TT at 1 point (never enough to request it) its nothing special at all m8 TR + Elek = TT and then some

plus alot of there torrents died over the whole fucked up passkey shit

i like my music harder then trance anyway , hardstyle and hardcore FTW

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post

In which part of my post did you pick that up from?? I never implied that I was better than him in any way.

It is a fact though that some members open a thread in bittorrent section first instead of jumping right to the req. They think it increases their chances somehow, because everyone would know their purpose for requesting it.

I can dig up lots of similar cases, but im too lazy. You have guys asking(when they know the answer) if it's easy to get invites to ts-tracker/ftn etc.. then boom moments later you have them requesting for it.

The OP for example....Like he didn't know the answer. asking if TT has ever open signups is like asking if trackers make profit or not...We all know the answer to both of those questions
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-04-2009 at 06:37 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    And once again I ask, what is wrong with that?
    Say I"m new here, and I don't know how things go down. I'd first feel out the waters like the OP did. WHy jump right into a request, if signups had recently been open? Maybe there was a chance he could just sign up, he didn't know, so he asked.

Now that he see's that open signups aren't going to happen, you said there better not be a request from him. I again ask why? It sounds like you think he isn't worthy. Thats what i read from it, and maybe you didn't mean it that way, but it is what it is, you were rude and unhelpful, then basically told him not to request it.

I see where you're going with the idea of trying to get more help by posting here first, but that doesn't automatically apply to every single post here. This was a simple question, nothing more, and you turned it into something else entirely.
    Last edited by Tokeman; 02-04-2009 at 06:37 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    @Tokeman i told my opinion .. i didn't asked yours so please don't be offtopic . When I first enterd a forum ( a non bittorent one ) I posted some tracks I listend to and then Pm'ed someothers members and asked them where do they get their music and they told me TranceTraffic and Elektronik .. TT was hard to get so I didn't got it at first I had just Elektronik and I searched info about it for about 1 year after I registered so it's pretty much the point . Don't make stupid threads if you call yourself a trance fan , get to know more users join music forums maybe and probably learn more about what do you reall want

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast