Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: pushin muh luck [gft req]

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    from what i read, enviouz seems to be a good guy, i sincerely hope him to get invited.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    from what i read, enviouz seems to be a good guy, i sincerely hope him to get invited.
    thank you for your support its much appreciated.

bump
    Last edited by enviouz; 02-07-2009 at 07:11 AM.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Envioz you said in another thread that you have Ftn. What are you looking for in gft besides community?? The content is almost the same, and as far as community goes, Ftn will do just fine.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Envioz you said in another thread that you have Ftn. What are you looking for in gft besides community?? The content is almost the same, and as far as community goes, Ftn will do just fine.
    that is correct. i do have ftn. which i use daily. and the community is great. to answer your question i hear that the packs on gft are outstanding. a very large selection to be exact. as well as lots of "site rips". as well as has a great number of active torrents and speeds are outstanding. even on torrents with only 1 seed. ive heard it mentioned basically as a ratioless tti only better.

have i been misinformed?

life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    no, you stand correct there.
    Plus, it's yet a "young" site with a lot of progression to be done. and the staff there is quite friendly indeed, as i already had to contact with them.
    they had disabled my account because they mistaken my nick there with some trader dude. so i went speak with them, they said in fact they didn't remember why the ban was, asked me to come the day after, and the account was reenabled after they checked it was the wrong guy.
    at many other sites, as soon as they tell you "u wanted to trade it", you get a immediate kick and ban. there no, they listened, looked, and corrected their error.

good experiences so far.

about the packs/siterips, yes they do have a lot on many stuff that you don't find ordinarily, including mobile apps packs etc. and they are already near 20k torrents.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-07-2009 at 07:38 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Invites cost 5 Euros, if you managed to get someone to help you to donate and give you the invite then you won't have to wait.

Like what Cabalo has said there's much more to be improved on but they get almost everything scene you can think of.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    Invites cost 5 Euros, if you managed to get someone to help you to donate and give you the invite then you won't have to wait.

Like what Cabalo has said there's much more to be improved on but they get almost everything scene you can think of.
    still have hopes that ill run across someone that does have an invite and would be willing to part with it. i know that is very slim to none. but gonna keep trying as thats my only option. with me not knowing anyone on a personal level who is a member and all.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    here is not even a question of people liking you or not, it's a question on how scarce are the invites actually.
    we all saw this coming, they were filling steadily with localized recruitments, etc. now, they'll change their policy. Your best shot is that eventually they open IRC signups, but that's a long shot.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    You have only chance is through a VIP member or Staff(and I don't think they r active here)

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I personally hate traders and u clearly have a history of trading.true u might have chosen to change paths but also it might be that u just created a new account specifically for trading..i think thats what they call reasonable doubt..u have made a good request and it sounds honest...but it really beats me as to why you would want gft yet you have ftn these two are clearly almost similar...my worst fear is seeing the gft getting traded under a different username in the trader's section...and also where do you take your higher level tracker invites anyways?and 426 posts in 1 1/2 years isnt really that good IM0..so more good giveaways from you and a little better explanations and maybe opinion of you may change.....gft is only for people who truly deserve it just so u know.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast