Thread: usenet / newsgroup image viewer

does any one know anyn program that can read newsgroups and diasply a preview of the image article like in usenext , im currently using newsleecher at the min which doent have this function , any suggesstions would be great

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    JustDOSE's Avatar look at my meatwad
    Quote Originally Posted by dalebailey1987 View Post
    does any one know anyn program that can read newsgroups and diasply a preview of the image article like in usenext , im currently using newsleecher at the min which doent have this function , any suggesstions would be great

image preview function is a usenext scam

lol, if u notice usenext doesn't offer unlimited acc's, and this preview function is why. THE PREVIEW IS NOT FREE, it costs alot of MB's to open a image preview page in usenext, thus costing u more cash.... /sigh
    Last edited by JustDOSE; 02-05-2009 at 05:35 AM.
    Pimpn aint easy ®

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    dutchmaster420's Avatar God's Son
    ive never used anything like this or seen any reviews but this might be close to what your looking for

http://bintube.com/features.aspx
    Last edited by dutchmaster420; 02-05-2009 at 12:36 PM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    doesnt newsbin 5.50 do this ?
    An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    yeah, there's an image viewer builted in, but it's crazy to figure out how to use to my liking.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Easynews with the web interface has an image preview and as far as I know it's free. In fact Easynews also have movie caps previes and it can even preview movies that are rar'd. Easynews is an usenet provider though. Not a program if that's what you are looking for. Any program that can preview images of usenet will download the images or parts of them and it will count towards your quota, unless you have unlimited download.
    Last edited by saulin; 02-09-2009 at 11:26 PM.