Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Hates White People

HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    January 31, 2009
    Obama hates white people and wants them to die
    Rick Moran
    With nearly 1.5 million people in the mid-west without power during a cold snap, what other possible reason is there that this new "competent" administration and FEMA would be failing so spectacularly in helping in this natural disaster?

It's got to be that Obama hates white people and wants them to die!

Of course, I am just aping what lefty blogs were saying about Bush less than 24 hours after Katrina's hurricane winds stopped blowing. But AP is reporting that Midwest disaster relief people are none too pleased with our new president's FEMA.

In Kentucky's Grayson County, there are 25 National Guardsmen there to help - but no chain saws to cut away fallen limbs and trees. EM Director Randell Smith is quoted as saying, "We've got people out in some areas we haven't even visited yet," Smith said. "We don't even know that they're alive."

Smith is also quoted as saying that FEMA is a "no show."

What's that? Here we are 5 days after the storm ended and still no FEMA? I demand a Congressional investigation. And let's get all the anchors and media people down here pronto. People's lives are at stake. For all we know, there are babies being eaten and people jumping off their roofs committing suicide because FEMA is nowhere to be found.

And where is our president? Shouldn't he be visiting these ravaged areas? It must be that he HATES WHITE PEOPLE AND WANTS THEM TO DIE. That is the only possible explanation for this incredible failure of our national government to relieve the suffering of these people.

Isn't it interesting that now that we have a Democrat as president that all of a sudden, disaster relief is a state and local matter and the federal government should stand aside and allow them to do their jobs?

Just wondering...
    6 days later.....

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot View Post
    January 31, 2009
    Rick Moran
    With nearly 1.5 million people in the mid-west without power during a cold snap, what other possible reason is there that this new "competent" administration and FEMA would be failing so spectacularly in helping in this natural disaster?

Of course, I am just aping what lefty blogs were saying about Bush less than 24 hours after Katrina's hurricane winds stopped blowing. But AP is reporting that Midwest disaster relief people are none too pleased with our new president's FEMA.

In Kentucky's Grayson County, there are 25 National Guardsmen there to help - but no chain saws to cut away fallen limbs and trees. EM Director Randell Smith is quoted as saying, "We've got people out in some areas we haven't even visited yet," Smith said. "We don't even know that they're alive."

What's that? Here we are 5 days after the storm ended and still no FEMA? I demand a Congressional investigation. And let's get all the anchors and media people down here pronto. People's lives are at stake. For all we know, there are babies being eaten and people jumping off their roofs committing suicide because FEMA is nowhere to be found.

And where is our president? Shouldn't he be visiting these ravaged areas? It must be that he HATES WHITE PEOPLE AND WANTS THEM TO DIE. That is the only possible explanation for this incredible failure of our national government to relieve the suffering of these people.

Isn't it interesting that now that we have a Democrat as president that all of a sudden, disaster relief is a state and local matter and the federal government should stand aside and allow them to do their jobs?

Just wondering...
    6 days later.....
    Sounds right.

White people in the midwest are notorious republicans.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Rick moran or rick morom, lousiana people are still suffering the consecuences of that beautiful hurricane.
    j2ka, people in the midwest are not republicans, are just red necks that do not know how to read and they found Bush that simpatized with them, between alcohol cocaine and not knowing what to say, well the perfect match lol

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    > F OBAMA HAS THE OVAL OFFICE HEAT UP
    > OVER 78 DEGREES!! AXELROD SAYS YOU CAN GROW
    > ORCHARDS IN THE OVAL OFFICE!!

Obama Hates White People Source

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I knew the Oval Office was large, but big enough for an orchard?

Impressive.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Rick moran or rick morom, lousiana people are still suffering the consecuences of that beautiful hurricane.
    j2ka, people in the midwest are not republicans, are just red necks that do not know how to read and they found Bush that simpatized with them, between alcohol cocaine and not knowing what to say, well the perfect match lol

Yeah, it's all just circustances, right?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Most applicable image circustance available =

Attempting to confuse through association.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    Most applicable image circustance available =

Attempting to confuse through association.
    So you favor the "one ring" version, eh?

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    January 31, 2009
    Rick Moran

Just wondering...
    6 days later.....
    Wow now this a stretch.

A huge power outage is being compared to an entire city underwater and water contamination.

An area without power is not a destroyed area. An area underwater basically is.

I could on with how one can survive without power but you already know.

Whomever made this blog posting (11 days after taking office) and those folks that believe it, had issues with Ole Obrack from jump street.

Hell I didn't believe Bush hated black people with the Katrina incident. I do believe it had more to do with have-nots more than race and this "who's important" factor goes along all lines - police department investigations, private industry, politics, etc.

If enough important people lived in N'Orleans, Bush would've had help there sooner.

Either way, I do think it's laughable that an ice storm is being compared to a flood. Even on a micro-scale, if my house was flooded, I've lost everything. I've been without power for lengthy to semi-lengthy periods in the cold and was a-ok.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post

6 days later.....
    Wow now this a stretch.

A huge power outage is being compared to an entire city underwater and water contamination.

An area without power is not a destroyed area. An area underwater basically is.

I could on with how one can survive without power but you already know.

Whomever made this blog posting (11 days after taking office) and those folks that believe it, had issues with Ole Obrack from jump street.

Hell I didn't believe Bush hated black people with the Katrina incident. I do believe it had more to do with have-nots more than race and this "who's important" factor goes along all lines - police department investigations, private industry, politics, etc.

If enough important people lived in N'Orleans, Bush would've had help there sooner.

Either way, I do think it's laughable that an ice storm is being compared to a flood. Even on a micro-scale, if my house was flooded, I've lost everything. I've been without power for lengthy to semi-lengthy periods in the cold and was a-ok.
    This is all true; also, everyone knows FEMA doesn't work in cold weather.

I think it's a contract issue.

Or it will be...I'm not sure.

I've also heard that Obama has tacitly approved global warming insofar as the resulting increased numbers of "natural events" caused by Bush's poor stewardship (hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, etc.) will ensure the success of the "shovel-ready projects" branch of the stimulus package.

Pretty smart, huh?

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast