Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to "clean" a XBox360 HD and go to Live?

ichigo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hmm, maybe your right about this. I'll probably just use a different account for xbox live games then. Thanks for this info though, I learned something new.
    Last edited by ichigo; 03-25-2009 at 03:06 AM.

2. Games   -   #22
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    You'll still get banned if any of your games had a bad backup/rip job. The 360 flags a game with any inconsistencies and once it is connected to the internet (live) it will send those inconsistencies to microsoft. If you completely wipe out your harddrive then you may still have chance of not getting banned. Changing accounts wont't do squat. always check your game with abgx360 before burning them.

3. Games   -   #23
    ichigo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    I just hope I don't get banned now. I've ran enough games without patches.

4. Games   -   #24
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    just buy some games that you want to play online a lot

i don't have my xbox modded for the same reasons as stated here. i don't want to deal with getting banned. so i got a gamefly accout and bought the games i will pay online alot (cod4, gears of war 2, battlefield bad company, etc)

5. Games   -   #25
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Your xbox will probably die from catching the 3RROD before you even get banned so don't worry so much about being detected. Just yesterday mine died. Now I have to open it up and clean the processors in order to get it back up and running.
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 03-27-2009 at 12:13 AM.

6. Games   -   #26
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Your xbox will probably die from catching the 3RROD before you even get banned so don't worry so much about being detected. Just yesterday mine died. Now I have to open it up and clean the processors in order to get it back up and running.

Crappy. I had mine for a long time and I have never had a problem with it. Bought it used too. However I don't think I have ever left it on for more than 3-4 hours. 2 of them idle probably. That's how much I play games haha.

7. Games   -   #27
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    Mine has gone dead 3x, guess 3rd time is the charm for breaking, I'm on my 4th, and all seems good, but it has it days of 8 hours...but it has it days of 0 hours too. The box is wide open in the air, so no overheating.
    [center]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123