Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Req TT take a look

dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Juscallmesez View Post
    Why would anybody want 8 trackers just for music....You want TT for its rarity not its music at least be honest with yourself if u cant be honest with the rest of the community here...
    TT isnt rarity is the best trance tracker for trance fans.
    Only ,Dragoi92

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    dpds's Avatar one step ahead BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoi92 View Post
    Why would anybody want 8 trackers just for music....You want TT for its rarity not its music at least be honest with yourself if u cant be honest with the rest of the community here...
    TT isnt rarity is the best trance tracker for trance fans.
    actually it is both it is really hard to get in and it has the best choice of electroniс music
    Dinkin flicka!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Private BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I`am Romanian guy of course i put this flag only because i like this why count flags please don`t spam here,and i don`t want rarity ,summer i have a job i work like the dj every week i need TT to use it no to keep ,who want to giveme a chance

I`am a member in FTN,SCT,SCC,GFT and more tracker i need only this ,really pm me if u want to giveme a chance ,i will give u direct profile links or what u need
    Last edited by roby17; 02-05-2009 at 11:07 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    john pal's Avatar )-_-( BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Dude ,If you are from Romania why do you put the uk flag?You think you can fool everyone ? Think again .Are u ashame with your country ? Your folders are named in romanian .You blew up lol
    You have a point there. he already explained but better to dont put any flag at all...
    Last edited by john pal; 02-05-2009 at 11:19 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by roby17 View Post

I`am a member in FTN,SCT,SCC,GFT and more tracker i need only this ,really pm me if u want to giveme a chance ,i will give u direct profile links or what u need
    Thanks for letting us know. Now we know that you're one of the Trusted members for sure. Youre in both Gft and Ftn...wow

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    He said lossless and you don't know shit.

Oh and roby17, just put that albo moron in your ignore list. you will be better of.

I already decide who to invite once I get an invite, but good luck.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 02-06-2009 at 12:15 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Flip RepresenT BT Rep: +5
    Yea i've given up my quest for TT it use to be a major goal for me due to my general interest in anything trance, techno, electronic etc.... it just seems to hard to get into. Waffles has most of what i'm looking for in that regards and maybe ill get into TT the same way I got into other trackers through a RL friend. Regardless you seem like a music junkie and hopefully you get into TT... good luck and take care.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Private BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    i Know i don`t have many rep here and i req TT is hard to get,please soameoane who really have a invite to spare with me ,invite me

i have a seedbox no problem with a keep a good ratio ,i don`t want to show to my inviter proofs ,will give the direct links to my good trackers to see

Thanks for support and consider me guys
    Last edited by roby17; 02-06-2009 at 07:46 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    if your so big fan of trance music and if you have an account in Tranceroute, you don't need invite to TT
    what is in TT, the same is in TR
    admit it, that everything is just for high level

Last edited by MasterHD; 02-06-2009 at 11:28 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    He said lossless and you don't know shit
    oh reaalllyy....u know just cause u joined on an april date that doesnt warranty you to talk like you were some fool...and midlife crisis doesnt start when you are 30 wait till u r 35 u overgrown idiot!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast