Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FatalTracker

NinjaX's Avatar Wanted by the IFPI
    Quote Originally Posted by Time-Traveller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by primevil View Post
    pleasuredome is old
    This used to be an amazing site, that most peeps won't have heard of, if your looking for ROM's this was one of the best resources on the net
    Its still alive and kicking ass
    WARNING: The above post can contain
    lack of common sense & ignorance - readers discretion is advised.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    AFAIK is FL.org. My account there is quite old.
    torrentbytes is pretty old too, 4 years and a few weeks. I think the same as bitsoup, they appeared nearly at the same time.
    PT is around 4,5 years old, just the same as Pisexy.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-07-2009 at 06:09 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    benficao's Avatar All over you Face!
    They say on filesharingnetworks that fatal tracker was born 7 years ago.... i had no idea. there where trackers so old.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Wow , you guys gotta thread . Yes , fataltracker turned 6 ( but we are only 4 years with this DataBase) We've been thru alot , server changes, ownership changes, name changes(fataltracker-fatalbits-back to fataltracker ) ... but as our slogan says "Fatal will never die"
    We just keep trucking.
    Fatal has sorta gone underground , staying under 1000 members and cleaning house once a year ( bet some of you got pruned recently) But after the pruning the doors open for short time (open now for a bit see the thread in the private tracker forum). Still gots lots of the oldtimers there , picked up some of the Aradi people when they got shut down . If anyone has been around long enough they know Aradi was formed from Fatal staff members . They had a falling out with the old owner , as did alot of members .
    But yes we are old and we still around ...

Pretty sure on this , 6 years ... but then again it all blurs . Where did you get your info from?I'd really like to see it .
    Last edited by fatal; 02-11-2009 at 04:38 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    demonoid must sign up for download files.
    it's old pt site

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    @ benficao the sites open stop in and let me know where you got this info

www.fataltracker.com or www.fataltracker.net (forums)

We only remember back 6 years

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    it's a lame tracker

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    and thats why you signed up

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    so few users so few leechers/seeders ugly design.. should i continue ? it loads fast thats a +
    Last edited by Swift; 02-11-2009 at 09:55 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    as I said in the other forums , we are a small under used site. Not everyone can be a TL or TB . we have just over 400 members and of them we get over 100 that visit the site daily . I'd say 25% is damn good . Check the percentages of your sites and see that they will be 17% at best.We do mainly movies xvids and dvds , our pretimes are very good .
    In fact this past screener season we had 5 screeners released before any of the big trackers . 3 of those where exclusives (well for a few hours )

Just because we arent the cookie cutter trackers you are used to going to , dont knock it. We like being small , its gives BT'g a personalized effect. The staff actually interacts with the members ,and theres no one booted for low ratios . As long as member tries to seedback he/she will remain on the site.
    Last edited by fatal; 02-11-2009 at 10:53 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast