Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you offer for an FTN invite ???

tjbzonasul's Avatar Ninjahman BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Been trying that for ages and I just donīt know what is a reasonable trade for this one. I almost quitting.
    Anyone ever was lucky enough to get one invite ? How many trackers you had to trade ?
    Zé Pilintra

Botafogo no Coraįão !!

Still waiting for that good old FTN or BCG miracle !

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    when i get mine (1year ago) i gave ScT invite + Bitmetv invite for FTN invite , here at FST
    Vectoral FTW!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I didn't give anything ... I made friends, made a decent request and got invited, end of story.

Why would you wanna trade when you know a tracker doesn't allow that. And after you maybe make a succesfull trade you will never be safe. The tracker could disable your account at any given time when they find out you traded.

It's your choice off course, but I believe the risk isn't worth it.
    Last edited by Disme; 02-06-2009 at 09:59 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    I didn't give anything ... I made friends, made a decent request and got invited, end of story.

Why would you wanna trade when you know a tracker doesn't allow that. And after you maybe make a succesfull trade you will never be safe. The tracker could disable your account at any given time when they find out you traded.

i dont risk my life you know, its just a tracker , and FTN is not that good
    and about disabling account they can disable you for any other shity reason, they dont need a reason to ban you , you can join by the best way like you say and get banned for no reason and they have right
    after all , its just a tracker nothing else nothing more.
    Vectoral FTW!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    seedbox only thing worth invite, make friends I received invite free
    Last edited by invite420; 02-06-2009 at 01:44 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    invitemu's Avatar I'm here for you BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I totally agree with Predateur, they are just trackers nothing else nothing more.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I got Invited by a friend a long time ago now, and I've been where the eagles fly ever since.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Swanky's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Huge boobies and a Sct invite.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post

i dont risk my life you know, its just a tracker , and FTN is not that good
    and about disabling account they can disable you for any other shity reason, they dont need a reason to ban you , you can join by the best way like you say and get banned for no reason and they have right
    after all , its just a tracker nothing else nothing more.
    You must speak from experience ... I am happy I cannot say the same ... I have never been banned anywhere. Off course it can happen, and than I'll take it like a man and move on.

When you say it's only a tracker I agree but I can't help to wonder why you would than take all those risks by trading to get in just a tracker. Why don't you just stick with Bitsoup, TL or another quality tracker that you don't have to trade for, if you know how to apply in a GA or make a decent request.

Trading gives them a legitimate reason to ban you, and the chances that will happen are far greater than a ban for absolutely no reason at all.
    Last edited by Disme; 02-06-2009 at 04:16 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    You must speak from experience ... I am happy I cannot say the same ... I have never been banned anywhere. Off course it can happen, and than I'll take it like a man and move on.

When you say it's only a tracker I agree but I can't help to wonder why you would than take all those risks by trading to get in just a tracker. Why don't you just stick with Bitsoup, TL or another quality tracker that you don't have to trade for, if you know how to apply in a GA or make a decent request.

Trading gives them a legitimate reason to ban you, and the chances that will happen are far greater than a ban for absolutely no reason at all.
    yeah i have been banned maybe 2 times but not for trading and it was not big lost
    and you say i take big risk by joining via trading, what risk are you talking about it? anyway for me it never been a problem
    why i want rare and closed tracker? its simple , its in the humain nature we allways want what we dont have
    i dont use GA because in my nature i allways count in my self to get what i need or what i want i dont need help or keep asking me me me ...
    i trade also for fun, they think they are too genuis but i do what they think its impossible to do (like FSC , or the shity tracker iTS).
    Vectoral FTW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast