Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never Been So Depressed Before

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    just realised during this year I having been going through serious depression and can't get out of ever since the 4 year relationship on what I thought would I would have in a lifetime.

all I do is waske up at 11pm skip breakfast come staright to this computer download and post dont fell like getting out in life I don't even feel like studing my work at all hell I havnt even picked up my guitar in months

also not many ppl know this I am a albino (no red eyes) put up with alot of shit in my life and will never be able to drive

My whole life is just crap and it seems like this forum gets me away from reality and makes me feel alot better

Ive lost my faith have no confidence in myself and have no heart anymore in anythign I do

sadly without my music and the internet and the occasioanal movie I want to be dead

don't know why I'm here soemtimes I mean there is no set rule for life yet ppl seem to think there is and we all have to follow it Im a long way off it........

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    I've been pretty badly depressed before - just remember you're still young and something good will turn up as long as you look after yourself
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. Lounge   -   #3
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Ad, mate I'm sorry to hear that.
    I seriously think you need to get out and get laid. Seriously.
    It might get you on your way to forgetting about that bitch who did the dirt on you.
    Get some mates together and have a good old beer session somewhere where there's plenty of skirt.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    thats one of the problems I can never trust a woman again

as for friend all my previous friends turned out to be dickheads in the end Im lucky Ive got a brother in law who takes me places with his friends

5. Lounge   -   #5
    anyways i always feel like this when I run into that bitch [leadin gfor me back all the time but there is no 4th chance jsut wish i would stop thinking about her with thease f*cking dreams all the time

well put it this way if I was still with her today I would never have joined this forum at all

well off to bed its 12 15 am here

6. Lounge   -   #6
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    You don't have to trust anybody yet, Ad.
    You need a good, old ego-boosting shag.
    I'm sure you're bro in laws mates like you for yourself and not because you're forced upon them.
    You're a good guy. Believe it.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Forum Star
    i'm really sorry to hear this ad , i had you down as the funluvin one about these parts.

i'm no expert in these things mate, but i really do recommend you do whatever it takes to switch your machine off for a while and get out and about - i suppose most folks in here could do some more of it too.

as for the girl thing, i think i remember you saying you were 22(?), dude those things just take some time, thats all, some more than others prolly , but most peeps if they were honest enough would admit to have been being through something similar, at least once.

i hope things brighten up for you soon buddy

p.s. if someone would like to set up a kl forum amnesty type thing were it went down (so you wouldnt have anyone here to waste your time) i'd be up for it
    (j/k)

seriously bud, keep your chin up

pps - i know i heard you say you like a drink too before, maybe try some time away from that also, and as for gange in your frame of mind i'd say that was a definite no-no
    this is all it is bud, a TEMPORARY frame of mind, i hope you get over it soon

pol

edit - i'm too slow at typing, just wanted to second chalice's suggestion, a nice long sweaty session should make things seem somewhat clearer

edit 2 - and get those boxing gloves back will'ya, far too much clarity in that first post

8. Lounge   -   #8
    FUck all these bitches, never trust them and its true what they "YOu cant live with them and You cant live with them!!!!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    dude, u did the right thing by letting us, know cos i wud never judge any 1 in your postion and i hope no 1 else wud...

I have bin in the same postion as u b4 and it was not nice at all.

wot i wud recommend ( of course this is just me ) u don't have 2 listein 2 wot i say...

but first thing i did was take a trip 2 my doctor, i explaind all my problems, and she was very understanding... that really felt gud 2 tell sum 1...

I then enroled in a part time college course, u know the type, the no pressure course, no homework or any of that kind of shit, that wos a real gud help it meant i was getting out and doing sumthing i enjoyed ( web design) and i was mixing with other people.. this then led me 2 doing sum Volunteer work, that really did me the wrold of good, it gave me my Confidence back big time, and i mean there is no pressure in doing Volunteer work it's your rules...

I hope this helps a little, but just take it 1 day at a time, there is no rush

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    dear me.....you really need to get out your house and deal with it.
    the longer you mope about feeling sorry for yourself, the more chance you have of loosing everything and everyone you care about. its no good blaming it the world and giving in, because trust me, know one is going to help you if you cant get out of that frame of mind and get yourself off your couch.

one of my best mates hung himself in the middle of a damn park because he was so depressed and didnt think anyone cared about him. he had no confidence and very little luck with the girls. if only he had seen how many people turned up at his funeral, and realised he wasnt all on his own who knows what would have happened. i can safely say, if i knew what was happening, i would have done a hell of a lot more to help him.

ive had crappy things happen to me that i wouldnt wish on anyone. ive been on anti depressents, done stupid things to myself, and spent a whole year up my own ass. the end of the day, its no good moaning about how unhappy you are, if youre not willing to motivate yourself to a better life. wallowing in self pity is only going to make you worse, and to add to that, you will be a very bitter person.

so.....you dont trust women.
    i dont trust women.....i dont trust men either.
    but you cant avoid the real world because you've been screwed over a few times, you cant put your family and friends through this without any explanations. i really dont mean to sound condescending or heartless, but you gotta get a grip on your life. starting talking to friends and family about how you feel, they may surprise you. i know its hard and scary, but you will feel better for it in the long run.

if you dont have anyone to talk to, know im only a pm away, and im sure a lot feel like this too.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast