Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: RIAA Headquaters Finally Revealed!!!

hoolaboola
    hey Detale, by posting that ip pic of taht long, active fst trader, i think you just might scare off the traders. maybe there will be less traders now that they know we catch them all. It's almost like pokemon lol...gotta look in the bushes, in the rivers, lol.

Detale, I dont see how you can prove us wrong. Your forum does give out ips and such and this is a fact.

edit:// oh and melvin is a snake. i agree. but he didn't tell you he was poisonous. You just assumed that since most snakes are non-poisonous, melvin is too. when you crossed the line, he bit you and now you cry like a little baby. Not melvin fault in my eyes tbh.
    Last edited by hoolaboola; 02-07-2009 at 10:04 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Better get your eyes checked then.

Melvin should have some idea of the implications, when staff start posting personal info. Or maybe he is really some undercover anti piracy vigilante, who wants to destroy everything the file sharing community stands for.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Well again you're a fool. Why not just use your regular acct? Enough with teh Herpetology. The fact remains I did nothing to him whatsoever. I crossed no line so you haven't a clue what you're talking about. I don't need to prove anyone wrong we have all seen the bullshit posts before and they have no bearing on anything in this thread so shut your mouth you toad.

Also you say we do it and it's awful but everyonwe knows that tracker staff do it regularly. We don't share our info with anybody so stop with the off topic nonsense you mong
    Last edited by Detale; 02-07-2009 at 10:25 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    hasnainbk's Avatar Member BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Detale you don't need to prove anything to anyone. Just get on with your life and stop reasoning with these A.holes, who don't have any lives and they stick to others' necks for having lives. It would even be better if you don't reply here. Practice is much purer then words.
    Everyone else so interested in shit, I believe you all need to recheck your hobbies because laughing at a person stung by someone's hate or jealousy is morally not right.
    Peace.
    Give More...Take Less...Live Simple

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Detale come on man, ignore all that nonsense, didn't you know today was saint stupids day? yes it is the day after a full moon, when stupid people come out and start been stupid.
    Detale, detale you are a great guy, don't worry about those idiots, they just want atention, their parents dropped them in the head, when they were in the crib, lol.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    Detale come on man, ignore all that nonsense, didn't you know today was saint stupids day? yes it is the day after a full moon, when stupid people come out and start been stupid.
    Detale, detale you are a great guy, don't worry about those idiots, they just want atention, their parents dropped them in the head, when they were in the crib, lol.
    it's not nonsense

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by droste View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post
    it's not nonsense
    Yes that, I think few glasses of wine and I don't even know how long it takes me to write hello.
    Thanks for paying attention lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Jesus, well I'm getting bored now. You are full of shit so is Melvin and so is Serb. The info is not mine and you guys are losers.

A quick parting point. When I spoke with mel another thing he said is that I don't have a router. Now a quick search around here will find you that I do in fact have one and was asking advice for it. I have 4 computers total in the house and a router. So yet again this was also the wrong info.

You guys are all losers liars and yes Snakes.

No one should trust any of you and I would encourage any members of that shitty tophos.org site to delete your accts and NEVER donate. Also if you see Serb staffing you should not donate to that site either until they get rid of that untrustworthy piece of shit. I figure hit em where it hurts until they get rid of staff like this that obviously cannot be trusted with your personal info.

Im done i said my piece anyone with a decent sized frontal lobe will know that you guys blew it and are a bunch of assholes. Thanks for the laughs you fucking pussies.

Thanks guys for all the support, it does mean alot. I appreciate all the support PM's as well. You guys rock
    Last edited by Detale; 02-07-2009 at 11:11 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011