Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: RIAA Headquaters Finally Revealed!!!

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

I knew that there was a veteran's section but never had occasion to look at it before so I had no idea that it was for traders.
    It's almost totally inactive.Probably mostly a relic of other times.
    So this section is indeed for the veteran traders? What, is this section suppose to help them out somehow by being secretive?

I'm not saying anything bad about it, as I really don't care about it. So please don't take my curiosity as anything but. I just always thought there was a secret board for the so-called "most trusted members" of this board. Not a secret section for the veteran traders. Interesting.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    So this section is indeed for the veteran traders?
    from what I understand of the VTG, yes it's supposed to help them from getting ripped off in trades.

there's also the ATG that Skizo outlined in this thread:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-system-235276

reading that thread was fun, 2007 was an exciting year around here, considering Patriot foreve was a moderator back then. lots of bickering between traders and anti-traders then. making him a mod sent a clear message to me about the stance the admins here take on trading.
    Last edited by lysine; 02-07-2009 at 02:43 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Hmm...thank you for the info lysine.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Zaxx's Avatar Ol' Skool P2P BT Rep: +3
    A trading forum AND an anti-trading forum on the same site?!? Lmao...how could such a setup NOT backfire?
    Esp on a site as popular as this...pardon me while I laugh myself into a coma.
    "It's not what ya got, it's what you give."
    Please do not PM me for invites. Thx.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by dupeacct2 View Post
    bann him funny that was like his 40th account lol
    This is only your fourth as far as I can tell.
    Isn't it hypocritical to call someone else dishonest if you are nothing but a cheat yourself.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    So this section is indeed for the veteran traders?
    from what I understand of the VTG, yes it's supposed to help them from getting ripped off in trades.

reading that thread was fun, 2007 was an exciting year around here, considering Patriot foreve was a moderator back then. lots of bickering between traders and anti-traders then. making him a mod sent a clear message to me about the stance the admins here take on trading.
    LOL there is no more ATG it was just as inactive as the Vets group is and so it was dismantled as Im sure the Vets will soon be as well with the low attendance in there.

Guys this has nothing to do with the topic

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    what is the topic X.X ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post

LOL there is no more ATG it was just as inactive as the Vets group is and so it was dismantled as Im sure the Vets will soon be as well with the low attendance in there.

Guys this has nothing to do with the topic
    this again shows the board's pro-trade stance. Why not dismantle both at the same time?

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    At the time it was more active than it is now. We do what the members want not what tracker staff suggest. Shit It's not even a trade area anymore, it's a veteran of FST area now. LOL "Pro trade stance" Pssst guess what? We have a trade section so yes FST is a trading forum, no surprise there. Do I personally agree with trading no, but I will always uphold the rules of FST as long as Im staff here.

Apparently this has something to do with us allowing this image to be posted
    Removed for a friend

I did edit out the IP's but I didn't edit out the names so serb got all bitchy about it and cried to mel thinking he could help him. I clearly posted this when I edited the image
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I edited your pic and if anyone else's name is in there and wants it edited let me know and I'll do it asap. I also edited the site URL wouldn't wan't them logging any more FST ip's now would we
    But apparently simply shooting me a PM wasn't good enough he had to get all super bitch, well try to anyway. Apparently this is a "leaked" screenshot from some secret site LOL, and people are pissed. Also in case you didn't see Serb is staff at torrentit.eu so I guess this also has something to do with our recent falling out again. This would be the 2nd attact from TorrentIt on me. I just hope the people who say that FST helps trackers catch traders read this and any and all members of Tit read and understand that YOUR INFO IS AT RISK AS WELL. Now some will say if you don't trade then you're fine blah blah, but then you have to watch what you say because if you fall out of theire good grace it could be you next time.

Something else is also starting to piss me off. I have been trying for a while now to bring trackers and FST together against the warnings from fellow staffers and friends. I am constantly trying to find a middle ground between them and us and all I seem to get is shit on both sides. I'm the one trying to keep the peace and I get attacked for it.
    Last edited by Detale; 02-07-2009 at 10:37 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    your last sentence contains the answer for yourself.

one image is better than 1000 words:

this should be your avatar btw.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast