Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 Bandwidth

what is with people cutting the bandwidth of thier uploads to 1. they just want to get files, they are not here to share..................

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    And this belongs in "About our website and this Forum" because?

You ever considered 56kers who want to contribute but if they don't limit the uploads their internet connection would be 100% crippled?

Something is better than nothing...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    in august i was getting d/ls of 40-200, this month the fastest i got is 30. i am sharing at the maxium, i just feel others should also open it up, not close it. 56k users have no choice and i understand that. im talking about someone who is takinf from me at 45-50 and just returning 1. this is not right. sorry, but i thought the whole purpose was to share.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Forum Star
    This should be in Filesharing.

~~ MOVED ~~

5. File Sharing   -   #5

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Some people have limits on their upload every month also.I have a 30 gig upload limit.I have hit it in the past.When I use BT I limit myself to the lowest setting in the dsl\Cable category ,this is still 20kbs and four uploaders.If I see that I am not even getting near that much being uploaded I increase it so they can get it.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    i see there are reasons for low bandwidth. but it seems like the number of 1ers has drastically risen in the last month. i do not mean to offend anyone, well, i guess i do. the users who are not being fair to the rest of the users. that is my point. thanks to those who respond.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    BANNED
    boss you can't set your bandwith to 1 it has to be 24 or power of 2 between 32 and 8192

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Netlimiter can set anything to anywhere. It might be one cause. More likely, it's an ISP filter or a crappy source.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    oh they are talking about the traffic bandwith daaaaaa , i'm thinking klite

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast