Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mp3 Player That Keeps...

I remember reading somewhere and sometime ago that there was a MP3 player that would play mp3's at the same volume level. As I have found some mp3's are louder than others.
    Anyone know it or have any links to one.

Cheers

2. Music   -   #2
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    here is an mp3 player that has that option http://www.rz.uni-frankfurt.de/~pesch/#1by1
    and here is a winamp 2.xx plugin that reportedly does that:
    Compressor & Wider 1.1 for Winamp (46 KB) (2003-01-25) Winamp DSP plugin audio enhancer

3. Music   -   #3
    Forum Star
    Another plugin for winamp is 'MP3 Gain'.

4. Music   -   #4
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Hmmmmmmm.....I do need one of these for WinAMP.Which one.....I guess try them both out.

5. Music   -   #5
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    WMP9 for XP has automatic volume leveling so that each mp3 plays at the same volume.
    Proud member of MDS

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by Jibbler@15 September 2003 - 15:49
    WMP9 for XP has automatic volume leveling so that each mp3 plays at the same volume.
    Now come on Jibbler.....a so called Professional( ) like yourself should know that WMP sucks for Music.

7. Music   -   #7
    old school
    It does suck but honestly it has that plug in

Do I use that plug in? No

8. Music   -   #8
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    hmm.. i gotta try some of these. i gotta a lot of singles i neet to stabalize.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

9. Music   -   #9
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+15 September 2003 - 16:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 15 September 2003 - 16:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jibbler@15 September 2003 - 15:49
    Now come on Jibbler.....a so called Professional( ) like yourself should know that WMP sucks for Music. [/b][/quote]
    Well, I don&#39;t use the autoleveling it was just a suggestion. However I do use WMP9. I&#39;m a firm believer of using Microsoft resources, as long as they work, which this does, and they are efficient (low use of system resources). There are some advantages to WMP9. Built in CD burning, no separate program needed. Also, it has the ability to monitor folders and updates in real time when files are moved from one directory to another. No other program on the market has this. In addition, if you use the Fast CD Burning plugin that comes with the new Nero, you can burn a CD in minutes, like 3 minutes with my 24x burner, faster if you have something quicker.

Now it may not be the best standalone player on the market, but I don&#39;t listen to mp3s on my pc much. 99% of my files get burned to disk anyway. In fact, most users have a pc with too little RAM, and they try to do too many things at once, hense the reason they create so many coasters when burning disks.
    Proud member of MDS

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by Jibbler@15 September 2003 - 17:44
    In fact, most users have a pc with too little RAM, and they try to do too many things at once, hense the reason they create so many coasters when burning disks.&nbsp;
    They do?

Everybody knows you are not to do nothing else when Burning.

Never heard of useing WMP to Burn.....I like this NERO 6.....think I will stick to that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast