Thread: Msn Messenger!

I have just installed my webcam (Logitech Clicksmart model 510) and when i opened MSN messenger and i was in a talk with a friend i invited him to start using webcam and when connection was established HE COULD SEE ME BUT I COULDN'T SEE HIM PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... PLEASE

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    the other person probably does not have a webcam. with msn messenger only one person needs to have a webcam for the connection to work.

did u ask this person if they had a webcam? it's probably something on their end...maybe it wasn't on or not working properly.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BUT HE HAD A WEBCAM

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    i think that both have to have the same version of messenger...im not sure though

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    stop shouting

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    WE ARE BOTH USING MSN MESSENGER 6.0

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Tell hime/her to go through the tuning wizard TOOLS-AUDIO tuning wizard.

Unless you are on a firewall or at a college that is not allowing it, it is on his end.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    also, make sure within the options (on both ends) u click the option to share your webcam capabilities. also, can u connect to send files/chat or anything else? b/c if u can't connect that way, you'll run into problems trying to connect for webcam. also, was the video box open or was it "minimized" so u could have a larger chat area? what color was it (the video window)?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    basically make sure his is online also