Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ROT(rotorrent) recruitment

cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Hi guys.So...me and my friends started an all-general 0day tracker called RoTorrent.We're from Romania so...i'm sure you're all used to the whole "romanian tracker ish" but we're trying to be more than just a tracker or a community.We've got plenty of competitions(such as CS competitions, NFSMW competition, etc) so we try to keep our users in touch.Also we have plenty of games you can play directly from the tracker ...in case you get borred.
    Here are our stats :
    Stats
    Onlince Since 10 Dec 2008 (8 weeks)
    Registered users 5,069
    Torrents 3,377
    Peers 154
    Seeders 1,031
    Leechers 153
    Seeder/leecher ratio (%) 674

As you can see we stand a bit low on leechers...but i'm hoping some of you guys may wanna join and check it out ,and why not leech/seed

Oh yeah...our design is still in the making so we don't really have an awesome default theme...but you can try Stripe madness (wich was made by me :blush: )or War( theme.

So who want's to join just post here and..i'll pm you with what i need from you guys.]

There you have it.Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by cibu; 02-10-2009 at 01:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Looks pretty nice but if you want a general tracker to prosper then you would need a addicting point as you're with lots of competition.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestoned View Post
    Looks pretty nice but if you want a general tracker to prosper then you would need a addicting point as you're with lots of competition.
    thanks.yeah...we're trying to increase our preetime..i hope that's all i may need to do..but still you never know what other people need
    Last edited by cibu; 02-10-2009 at 12:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Well they have seed points and that makes it easy to make a ratio but not so many leechers and seeders , also the staff isnt quite as good , just some poeple ( to not say kids ) that were put at the begining of the tracker , and remained there altough they arent that good , also do you have a coder ?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    yup...we have a brilliant coder :X:X he's the reason i started the tracker....everything i need he changed for me.
    Oh yeah and about the staff..we've made some changes...i demoted some of the "bad seeds"

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I don't think having faster pretimes will encourage leeching, look at SCC and you'll see that most snatches from torrents are from boxes doing RSS.

Seed points are definitely great, but perhaps having a really innovative idea?

Just my 2 cents, just a member here who don't have much say.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    well..if you have any inovating ideas please hit me up..cause i'm out of ideeas

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Well close the flame / spa section , I didnt saw any important tracker that has something like this , and in that forum is really big spam , like 200 pages per day I think .

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    as i saiyd...we have some active users on the forum, and that's the place they like to relax...why should i close it?
    Last edited by cibu; 02-10-2009 at 12:46 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Well as filelist.ro you will be put to the wall because of the users from there that talk ...

And also about the user limit ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast