Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best box for 1 month MAX transfers

Col. Skillz's Avatar Bacco,Tabacco,Venere
    I'm looking for the best box for 1 month. to me best is the fastest, most stable, seedbox for around 25$

i mean, i want something thats reliable of course, but also very fast.

i don't care if its shared, but it needs to have enough space for my stuff, around 100gb a little less would work too.

id also like to be able to see my utorrent while its going somehow, webui or something?

im looking at seedhost.net, but really haven;t found any reviews, other than a negative one from mystic. any advice?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I'm using seedhost.net at the moment, it took me an hour from when I paid until I received my account info.

I added some torrents into uTorrent and it ended up crashing within the first two hours of my using it. I had to wait nearly 11 hours for a response and to get my server back online. It seems like uTorrent is crashing at higher speeds so I'm making sure I keep a download limit on it this time.

I'd take a look at these sites and see if there is anything that catches your eye

http://www.seedplace.org.uk/
    http://www.seedhost.eu/
    http://www.outsystem.pl/

Outsystem has a decent looking $25 a month package with these specs

• Pentium IV HT
    • 3.00HT+ GHz
    • 2 GB
    • DDR 2
    • 250 GB
    • 100 Mbps Unlimited
    • Access to FTP and VNC

120Gb HDD per user
    Shared With Max 2 Users
    However I'm not sure how reliable they are and what their tech support is like. I would like to find out more about them though because that's what I'm leaning towards now once my seedhost.net box runs out. They are the cheapest Kimsufi reseller I can find.

I've heard that seedhost.eu is pretty good, but it is more expensive than the other two.

I was looking at seedplace.org.uk (seedplace.eu) the other day and they seem to have to have very good support. I asked them some presales questions and got a response within 10 minutes. They told me they could also reserve a box for me, at the end of the month, when my current service is about to expire.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    teresckova's Avatar liVinG tHe future BT Rep: +1
    the best choice for what you want is definatelya kimsufi L,fast reliable cheap
    is 23 euros if you re from uk,france or spain
    if not ,check a reseller

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by F_S_T View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Col. Skillz View Post
    I'm looking for the best box for 1 month. to me best is the fastest, most stable, seedbox for around 25$

i don't care if its shared, but it needs to have enough space for my stuff, around 100gb a little less would work too.

id also like to be able to see my utorrent while its going somehow, webui or something?

im looking at seedhost.net, but really haven;t found any reviews, other than a negative one from mystic. any advice?
    http://www.seed-box.tk/ 25$ is about 20 euro

on this company you can pay only with webmoney
    I will be reporting u soon if u dont stop spamming that shit TK site ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    im using outsystem.pl for 1month im very happy just increased 2TB ratio in hdbits

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

at seedbox.at , for 25€ you get 250Gb HDD, 15 torrents, 100/100 unlimited.
    i've been using it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    They seem like a great company but according to their website
    they arent taking new orders anymore.

pieeyed

Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

at seedbox.at , for 25€ you get 250Gb HDD, 15 torrents, 100/100 unlimited.
    i've been using it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8

Hi there
    You can have dedicated server for 25$ from http://www.kimsufi.it/
    You don't need a reseller. You can get Kimsufi L for 24 Euros only

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post

Hi there
    You can have dedicated server for 25$ from http://www.kimsufi.it/
    You don't need a reseller. You can get Kimsufi L for 24 Euros only
    and don't you have to be a resident at one of those countries?
    or can someone else from the EC order one, even if from a different country?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    No kimsufi.it is for italian residents only
    OVH has started his activites to italy also except those countries that were mentioned before.
    The guy who is searching for seedbox is from italy thats why i said that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast