Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Asshole

this is effort to change the subject from a certain thread here that needs to deleted and the parties involved need to take a deep breathe. so I give you Asshole. Be nice to him he's in a sticky situation.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    That picture isn't funny . The ass taking the picture is just standing there while a poor innocent animal is suffering. This is just unbearable.
    See ya in another life, brother.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You have to give him a laptop and install a bittorrent client or it will be moved to funny pictures.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Night0wl View Post
    You have to give him a laptop and install a bittorrent client or it will be moved to funny pictures.
    lol, nice one.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

5. Lounge   -   #5
    well it give detale something else to do then for a few he can delete this and the other thread that needs to be deleted at the same time its win win in the end.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    EL REY's Avatar Haha....You Slow BT Rep: +3

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    That picture isn't funny . The ass taking the picture is just standing there while a poor innocent animal is suffering. This is just unbearable.
    I agree 1000%

Not funny at all. The camra guy should get smack like a b'tch!!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    and you support PETA who kill animals while using them in their political agenda as well right. How do you know hes not taking a bath.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanka113 View Post
    1. Got to agree, i personally do not find this funny.
    2. This is nothing to do with bittorrenting, so should be moved to the shite forum.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddSlinger View Post
    and you support PETA who kill animals while using them in their political agenda as well right. How do you know hes not taking a bath.
    I don't know about you but i have never seen an animal take a bath in a hole that deep . Surely by creating this thread you have drawn more attention to the other thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    What does this have to do with anything and why is it here?
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast