Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cos Violation

had warning from internet provider for download a film how did they now it was me when i was downloading . and not uploading to them

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by gusjohnson@15 September 2003 - 22:18
    had warning  from internet provider for download a film how did they now it was me when i was downloading . and not uploading to them
    I doubt this to have any truth to it...

Scan the letter.
    Where do you live?
    Who is your ISP?
    What version of KaZaa are you using?

I might also add perhaps it was in a shared folder at some point and was uploaded.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by gusjohnson@15 September 2003 - 17:18
    had warning from internet provider for download a film how did they now it was me when i was downloading . and not uploading to them
    back off and start using proxies boss

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by REALITY+15 September 2003 - 22:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (REALITY @ 15 September 2003 - 22:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gusjohnson@15 September 2003 - 22:18

Scan the letter.
    Where do you live?
    Who is your ISP?

I might also add perhaps it was in a shared folder at some point and was uploaded. [/b][/quote]
    deletet it from the email and have not got scaner.uk.aol.a old version not the newst one. it had in email complaint from baytsp,inc and it was when i downloaded
    the film not when they uploadded of me how do the now when u downloading films how u are.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by gusjohnson+15 September 2003 - 18:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gusjohnson @ 15 September 2003 - 18:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by REALITY@15 September 2003 - 22:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-gusjohnson
    @15 September 2003 - 22:18

Scan the letter.
    Where do you live?
    Who is your ISP?

I might also add perhaps it was in a shared folder at some point and was uploaded.
    deletet it from the email and have not got scaner.uk.aol.a old version not the newst one. it had in email complaint from baytsp,inc and it was when i downloaded
    the film not when they uploadded of me how do the now when u downloading films how u are. [/b][/quote]
    what version of klite do you have??

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+15 September 2003 - 23:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN &#064; 15 September 2003 - 23:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by gusjohnson@15 September 2003 - 18:29
    Originally posted by REALITY@15 September 2003 - 22:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-gusjohnson
    @15 September 2003 - 22:18

Scan the letter.
    Where do you live?
    Who is your ISP?

the film not when they uploadded of me how do the now when u downloading films how u are.
    what version of klite do you have?? [/b][/quote]
    dont now is it2.1 how can they get u when u down loading the and what is this proxy boss

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    ok man you need to read the faq and this proxy and then go here and download the 2.4.2

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    get the latest v.2.4.2 and "Proxy" not proxy "boss", is one that allows u to use the net without (depending on use) anyone knowing ur tracks.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    ok great help thanks . gus

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    BANNED
    Originally posted by gusjohnson@15 September 2003 - 19:17
    ok great help thanks . gus
    you are welcome and welcome aboard boss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast