Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bitme Staff

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    You can say bye bye to your bitme access if you have a static IP or if you aren't using any proxies. Even if you have a dynamic IP i assure you that they will catch you again.

If i was you I wouldn't even try to get in for a long time. Switch your IP and try again after about 4 months because if you rush it, you're only going end up to screwing your inviter over. Believe me
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-08-2009 at 04:00 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Shalafi's Avatar The Trader BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    You can say bye bye to your bitme access if you have a static IP or if you aren't using any proxies. Even if you have a dynamic IP i assure you that they will catch you again.

If i was you I wouldn't even try to get in for a long time. Switch your IP and try again after about 4 months because if you rush it, you're only going end up to screwing your inviter over. Believe me
    4 months? Lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i didnt trade or anything like that at bitme thats the problem albo i can find anytime bitme or bitmetv and im using dynamic ip honestly dont want to open new account again but they force me to do this...i dont get why that people coming here with and saying im trader..if i trade ever that will cost all of my accounts ?you see this like that ? whatever damn staff

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Col. Skillz's Avatar Bacco,Tabacco,Venere
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...eed-sct-315315
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-whatcd-313028
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...eed-sct-310096
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...norbits-310764
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...93#post2939710

So you've stopped trading since then, right? Looking at those, I can see why you got disabled at both BitMeTV and BitMe. You offer BitMeTV in just about everyone of those lol
    thanks for the work. i was just too lazy to post the obvious.

heh, i thought you were just being a dick in that thread of mine =p

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    CONFUSED MIND BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    the staff at bitme is strict ,and i am a victim of that(lost my account)because i invited a guy who screwed me.
    the admins never listened even at their irc

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    The fact is I get along well with the staff from both sites there (they in fact have people that staff both places). But I am not a loose cannon and I do not invite people who I do not know or do extensive background research on. Take on the fact that they deal with all kinds of BS everyday on a site (TV) with 20k+ users and I'm sure they get weary of dealing with trivial BS. I know I would!
    Last edited by bumrocks; 02-08-2009 at 05:40 PM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ahah, ridiculous...
    stop the haemorrhage: ask the thread to be closed
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    The fact is I get along well with the staff from both sites there (they in fact have people that staff both places). But I am not a loose cannon and I do not invite people who I do not know or do extensive background research on. Take on the fact that they deal with all kinds of BS everyday on a site (TV) with 20k+ users and I'm sure they get weary of dealing with trivial BS. I know I would!
    Their staff is quite the same indeed and every time I needed them they always listened to me and tried to be as helpful as they could.

The author of this thread should learn how to respect others... There's no point in saying what he said to them...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinsert View Post
    i had an account there named pedantic (VIP) and today i entered chat asked for invites cuz i wasnt get any.They said my account disabled at bitmetv and i said yeah it was true and i dont give fuck about that..Then they disabled my bitme account..you know WHY
    Because if your account gets disabled @ bitmetv you will ban @ bitme also...am i registering two of them ? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Motherfookers

Cry baby alert !

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hey Cabalo, great avyy & sig (i love those glasses)
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast