Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: REQ bitmetv urgently

hi there

i've started a video library...whose profit goes to SOS (orphanage) in my city....... i need bitmetv invite here if someone is so generous ....... this will make me cover the wide ranage of documenteries and old and new tv shows as i am told this is the best site for such things....

the children of SOS will pray for that person and i humbly again request to please support me in this project..........

thanx in advance

(last time i was in wrong section can check my last topic too )

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    A noble cause indeed (if true...if not, you're a horrible, disgusting person and deserve no less than a ban and testicular torture). Assuming you're telling the truth, bitmetv isnt the only site with old tv shows. Tvtorrents.com and .ro both have old tv shows as well as demonoid and TPB. Bitmetv is definitely a great source (though there are better for docus) and again, not necessarily saying you're a liar, just pointing out there's other sources for older tv material and the kids at the orphanage wont know the difference
    Last edited by Ragecloak; 02-08-2009 at 10:26 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    if you change your mind i will be volunteer to invite you to tvtorrents.com

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Ragecloak u r right there are other sources for the shows ..... i have tvt.ro ......if my words are not worthy enough to prove that i am tellign the truth then there is nothing i can do for you ........ i just explained my need in very simple words without any twitch or clitch ..... tvt.ro got a large variety of shows but sometimes they too reply in NO...... to cover this i need the site........ i think i clear myself here .........
    Mariner.. as for tvt.com i've come to know that they ask for credit for downloading ?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    what do you mean "ask for credit for downloading"?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    well a guy told me about that rest i dont know ..... i think now he is lying to me , not to get this site...... ok man i am ready if u please do i have to pm you my email add ?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by faltig View Post
    Ragecloak u r right there are other sources for the shows ..... i have tvt.ro ......if my words are not worthy enough to prove that i am tellign the truth then there is nothing i can do for you ........ i just explained my need in very simple words without any twitch or clitch .....
    well I dont mean to come off as hostile but someone who invites you to bitmetv is either a) going to invite a very nice person with charity in their heart (and as such will represent their inviter well by sharing properly with other members) or b) inviting a liar who will say anything to get an invite to the tracker of their choice, and as such would likely be much more likely to do something to get themselves banned and likely their inviter as well. Being banned from bitmetv is not something most people there want to have happen, so we're very cautious with who we invite.
    Currently you could be A or B, thus if there's nothing more you can do for me to assure me otherwise (other than "very simple words"), i'm afraid there's nothing I can do for you either.
    tvt.ro got a large variety of shows but sometimes they too reply in NO...... to cover this i need the site........ i think i clear myself here .........
    not sure what "they too reply in no" means but as I mentioned earlier, if you're looking for tv variety other sites can offer a larger selection than bitmetv. Demonoid for instance has 23,000+ tv torrents, whereas bitmetv has 16,000+
    edit: or this http://thepiratebay.org/tv/all/
    Mariner.. as for tvt.com i've come to know that they ask for credit for downloading ?
    tvt.com's credit system is nice. It's basically the same as ratio in that you have to keep it over 1.00 except it doesnt involve the ratio of individual torrents and no required seed time. Therefore if you have 5gb credit (or 10, i cant remember which you start off with), then you can download 5gb worth of shows.
    Last edited by Ragecloak; 02-08-2009 at 10:57 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Rafa's Avatar ... BT Rep: +2
    TVVault is another source of old tv shows, maybe there is not many docu, but is a great tracker

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    well a guy told me about that rest i dont know ..... i think now he is lying to me , not to get this site...... ok man i am ready if u please do i have to pm you my email add ?

sure send me your mail

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    hi there

i've started a video library...whose profit goes to SOS (orphanage) in my city....... i need bitmetv invite here if someone is so generous ....... this will make me cover the wide ranage of documenteries and old and new tv shows as i am told this is the best site for such things....

the children of SOS will pray for that person and i humbly again request to please support me in this project..........

thanx in advance

(last time i was in wrong section can check my last topic too )
    help me here, you are going to sell stuff from your video library? you are requesting an invite to make some money out of it (no matter the intentions behind i) ?
    at what country are you ?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast