Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: downloading woes.

Quote Originally Posted by coltraz View Post

"part14of24.ccfT7pIK0eOfNPfW&[email protected]"
    That article is 115 days old. Why did you say it's brand new, not even a day old?

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    maybe just the nzb was new

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    yes it was new. It said "age: 0 days" and it appeared during an update of headers. Anywho, it's no longer an issue. I downloaded it with a different server. thanks (again) for everyone's help!
    Last edited by coltraz; 02-10-2009 at 04:05 AM.

4. Newsgroups   -   #24
    ericab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    your welcome

An Excerpt from: A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace
    by John Perry Barlow
    Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather [...] I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us.
    Read more here

5. Newsgroups   -   #25
    ericab: I keep seeing your collapsed and ignored posts popping up. If you're directing communication to me I can't see it unless I click "Remove user from ignore list" - something I'm not about to do. Sorry. Should I just assume you're chatting to yourself, or just leaving your stains of "wit" in the thread? Oh right, I can't ask you anything without it being rhetorical because I won't be able to look at your reply. Oh well. I guess I'll live!

6. Newsgroups   -   #26
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by coltraz View Post
    ericab: I keep seeing your collapsed and ignored posts popping up. If you're directing communication to me I can't see it unless I click "Remove user from ignore list" - something I'm not about to do. Sorry. Should I just assume you're chatting to yourself, or just leaving your stains of "wit" in the thread? Oh right, I can't ask you anything without it being rhetorical because I won't be able to look at your reply. Oh well. I guess I'll live!
    I don't think you're missing anything important

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123