Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TheDvdClub - opinions?

Hi, I'm a regular viewer of the forums but pretty much just "lurk" and get ppl's opinions, etc. I'm not a trader and I dont collect trackers for any reason. I mostly use a couple of great trackers that I won't mention. I almost exclusively am interested in DvD-r's and both trackers I use are great for new movies and great speeds, but I am wondering if TheDvdClub would be worth trying to get into? Is there any point, or should I just stick with what I have? I assume TheDvdClub has some more older content as well? Just looking for an opinion. Sry for not being more specific, but I'm kinda paranoid about naming trackers on public forums and then losing my accounts.
    Last edited by HeldThread; 02-08-2009 at 06:07 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Get Swebits (IMO the best), TTi (good request section) and (probably) BitHQ (never been on this site) for DVDR content. If you are nordic, then nothing better than swedvdr.

I have been on thedvdclub and they don't have enough seeds on something older. I may be totally wrong on this, but I think the speeds on new torrents aren't very great either.
    Last edited by redMonster; 02-08-2009 at 06:08 PM.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks for the response. I should have mentioned that I am looking only for NTSC material and am located in North America.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    red, may I know why do you think Swebits is the best?

TDC's got 1500+ DVDRs while BitHQ has 4000+ DVDRs.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    E3DaMeX's Avatar Da 2nd Boss
    TDC is pretty good for DVDRs in my opinion....although I never use the tracker since I'm not the DVDR guy. HD and Blu-Ray for me! TTi is pretty good too. I like their movie of the week. =)

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED
    sdbits
    bithq
    cinematik

you could try those....

I wouldn't recommend thedvdclub... it's not THAT good....

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I grab quite a few dvdr's and I found neither bithq or dvdclub useful. A big general tracker with requests likely be the best bet.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    tti have many dvdr's. TDC in my opinion is nothing to get in to. it's not worth it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    RoboFace's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If you are looking for NTSC DVD, TDC is a great place grab some but I have a big complain.
    TDC has one of toughest H&R rule trackers may have which is "Every torrents you download must be seeded to at LEAST 0.7 or 72hours without a leecher."
    So if you have slow connection you may have to seed forever and it is usually more than 4GB each.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboFace View Post
    If you are looking for NTSC DVD, TDC is a great place grab some but I have a big complain.
    TDC has one of toughest H&R rule trackers may have which is "Every torrents you download must be seeded to at LEAST 0.7 or 72hours without a leecher."
    So if you have slow connection you may have to seed forever and it is usually more than 4GB each.

LOL

just seed what you get....until 0.7 or if does not have leecher, just wait 72 hours X.X

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast