Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: File Sharing..

mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    yep. but i cant complain. i still got kazaa and ss. irc etc. all work fine, just most direct dl things wont work. i.e instant messengers, except the new aim, somehow it gets around my router.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    BANNED
    Originally posted by mogadishu@16 September 2003 - 20:42
    yep. but i cant complain. i still got kazaa and ss. irc etc. all work fine, just most direct dl things wont work. i.e instant messengers, except the new aim, somehow it gets around my router.
    what kind of router??

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+16 September 2003 - 19:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 16 September 2003 - 19:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mogadishu@16 September 2003 - 20:42
    what kind of router?? [/b][/quote]
    linksys. but believe me, ive tried every trick in the book. and i dont wanna mess with it. im happy the way it is.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by mogadishu+16 September 2003 - 18:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu &#064; 16 September 2003 - 18:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-shn@16 September 2003 - 13:36
    Youll find what your looking here

http://www.howtocalmdown.com/
    stfu.. if you had repeatedly responded to a question asked by u like that.. you would be pissed too.[/b][/quote]
    Hey cheer up Im not out to get you. Sorry if I offended you.

Btw................................

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123