Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: TranceTraffic....

i have TT is pretty god tracker

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    If you are ELECTRONIC (not only Trance) music lovers then yeah, TT is maybe even better than elek. The have not only Trance but a lot of other genres. If You want ONLY Trance - then TranceRoute is the best.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone.W.Machine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    TT sux
    I totally agree, I couldn't find any albums of my favourite metal band so I deleted my account months ago.
    oh man how am i supposed to get invited there now? -.-
    you even made it to pu.. how could you delete your acc oO?!

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Hitman86's Avatar Trance_addicTed BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    TT is the best if u like trance music....if u are just an collector..or u just need it for e-penis...stay away!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    TT sux
    no offense, but u been on TT? it is a great place to be mate, it is one of those sites i would be willingly pay for really... for me better than nb cuz not into movies dvds much. Still, it is an amazing site, definitely worth for all techno hardcore progressive trance music fans... they also have nice tutorials as far as i remember, geez it is thanks to them i run into the song by david guetta called jack is back.... it is freaking awesome xD though opinions differ.
    Last edited by bilkenter; 03-20-2009 at 10:04 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Ok, regarding trance music, is TT significantly better than TR or NOT ? Notice I asked for TRANCE music only.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanh View Post
    Ok, regarding trance music, is TT significantly better than TR or NOT ? Notice I asked for TRANCE music only.
    +1 to this question, wanna read on opinion of member of both these trackers.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanh View Post
    it all comes down to whether you care about the stupid level(tome its pointless) or not (which i believe doesn't help at all). also know that some stuff will be unreachable in TR, they banned some artists and some genres too (goa/psy is one of them i think).So as many have said in other threads just like this one, and i say it too, if you like only trance and you're not into elektronic/livesets/goa-psy/other non related to trance, then TR will do just fine, they even allow some user uploads(non-scene) and sometimes their torrents go FL, not that you need it. But if you want anything related to trance,electronic,livesets, etc then tt will have all that. TR will be more than enough for your trance needs, just my opinion.

another alternative is to just get TR and elektronik and that'l do it. goa/psy is the only thing you won't find in TR that's trance related.
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by colombianino View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post

it all comes down to whether you care about the stupid level(tome its pointless) or not (which i believe doesn't help at all). also know that some stuff will be unreachable in TR, they banned some artists and some genres too (goa/psy is one of them i think).So as many have said in other threads just like this one, and i say it too, if you like only trance and you're not into elektronic/livesets/goa-psy/other non related to trance, then TR will do just fine, they even allow some user uploads(non-scene) and sometimes their torrents go FL, not that you need it. But if you want anything related to trance,electronic,livesets, etc then tt will have all that. TR will be more than enough for your trance needs, just my opinion.
    They banned the 2 of the remaining good subgenres of trance lmfao!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    i've been on TT for 4 years now.. and i have NO complaints. They just recently 'fixed' the search engine, however it was fine before, you just had to know how to use it I killed my TR account as it was nothing like TT. I've met some amazing people at TT too. \o/

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast