Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TranceTraffic....

I don't get why people want to be on that tracker, the staff over there are horrible, and have you been to their IRC channel? It's full of retards and power-hungry ops.

For one, there's some Slix guy who thinks he's the top shit, disabling accounts for no reason, deleting torrents because they are "not scene" (what the hell does that even mean?) Not only that, but in IRC he's a right racist, every second word is N-word this, and B-word that and constantly spams tracks that aren't even released!!!

Then, there is the "TT-Only" rule which means I can't even upload the re-encoded streamrips of the latest Armin van Buuren ASOT to another torrent site to get my ratio up! Don't even get me started on the rips either, they are full of skips and pops and it's not even the full episode, instead it's got some voiceover for some Benny Birds(?) show. Who the hell is he?!?!

People claim that it's got an incredible community too, which I assume it means the forums are the place to ask for requests, reseeds and invites. Right? No. Wrong, far from being right. I find out I had to request for a forum account, and the first thread I see they are talking about sh**ting and pi**sing in the shower. There are barely any threads about what you're currently listening to, or what the latest Arnej track that Armin played is. I don't get TT!

The last time I was in their IRC channel trying to find out why my account was banned (my ratio was at least 0.43), I was kicked about 10 times by some guy called Lee before I even got my first question out!! When I PMed him asking him what the matter was, he banned me!! I managed to get back in only to see some guy called Becks(?) being treated the same way, something about being a gypsy?? I would have been there for a total of 10 minutes and saw some Vixro person spam 20 lines about some cougar attack that happened to him, and someone else talk about their mono-speaker headphones.

I don't know why people want in on TT, I honestly really don't. It it not the place for Trance music. It takes weeks for things to be uploaded, and it takes hours for them to completely download. I do not recommend you find a TT invite, I heard TR was better.

Oh, one last thing, paying for VIP is a waste of money! $200 a year and I still get banned for uploading torrents elsewhere!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by jarryd View Post
    I don't get why people want to be on that tracker, the staff over there are horrible, and have you been to their IRC channel? It's full of retards and power-hungry ops.

For one, there's some Slix guy who thinks he's the top shit, disabling accounts for no reason, deleting torrents because they are "not scene" (what the hell does that even mean?) Not only that, but in IRC he's a right racist, every second word is N-word this, and B-word that and constantly spams tracks that aren't even released!!!

Then, there is the "TT-Only" rule which means I can't even upload the re-encoded streamrips of the latest Armin van Buuren ASOT to another torrent site to get my ratio up! Don't even get me started on the rips either, they are full of skips and pops and it's not even the full episode, instead it's got some voiceover for some Benny Birds(?) show. Who the hell is he?!?!

People claim that it's got an incredible community too, which I assume it means the forums are the place to ask for requests, reseeds and invites. Right? No. Wrong, far from being right. I find out I had to request for a forum account, and the first thread I see they are talking about sh**ting and pi**sing in the shower. There are barely any threads about what you're currently listening to, or what the latest Arnej track that Armin played is. I don't get TT!

The last time I was in their IRC channel trying to find out why my account was banned (my ratio was at least 0.43), I was kicked about 10 times by some guy called Lee before I even got my first question out!! When I PMed him asking him what the matter was, he banned me!! I managed to get back in only to see some guy called Becks(?) being treated the same way, something about being a gypsy?? I would have been there for a total of 10 minutes and saw some Vixro person spam 20 lines about some cougar attack that happened to him, and someone else talk about their mono-speaker headphones.

I don't know why people want in on TT, I honestly really don't. It it not the place for Trance music. It takes weeks for things to be uploaded, and it takes hours for them to completely download. I do not recommend you find a TT invite, I heard TR was better.

Oh, one last thing, paying for VIP is a waste of money! $200 a year and I still get banned for uploading torrents elsewhere!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    As a tracker, if you're into that kind of music, it's good.
    I was there once, deleted my account though, it did not fit my needs.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    . BT Rep: +2
    If you like Trance and House its okay. If you are looking for any other EDM genre it sux plus its full of noobs.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by dr0w View Post
    If you like Trance and House its okay. If you are looking for any other EDM genre it sux plus its full of noobs.
    Is there any tracker at all that is not full of noobs?

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dr0w View Post
    Is there any tracker at all that is not full of noobs?
    Unfortunately there aren't.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Ok to sum it all, TranceTraffic has nothing amazing.

All it has is more scene content and retention of files are much longer.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    TT :

It gives you that confidence you need to get on the dance floor wearing roller blades!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    . BT Rep: +2
    It was a great tracker 3-4 years ago. Now its nothing special.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    joni22's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    At TT the torrents are only 0-DAy? or they have packs and something like this.. ?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast