Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request | S*T

central2rbay's Avatar The H.K. Guru BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    So here goes gang, my first Lvl4+ tracker request. I've been debating, walking back and forth, on whether or not to post this week with so many ridiculous (inadequately written or poorly explained) requests lately. Perhaps rather ambitious but strategically not very wise, though I think FST members usually weed out the deserving versus the non - so here goes!

My Story....
    I joined the FST community back in May 2008. While I was not an active forum member through most of my first year, I did love being apart of private tracker communities and growing a well-respected reputation. My first trackers back when I started were Aradi, TD and Demonoid. In time, while "bleeding slowly" behind a Comcast line, I slowly earned a more respectful ratio and joined my first Lvl3 tracker - RevTT. I believe my RevTT membership was what got me hooked to the tracker community... A true interest in being apart of the forums and contributing what I could. My RevTT account is roughly 70-75 weeks aged. Afer establishing myself on RevTT and meeting a handful of people, I was given an invite to Waffles - which was my first and only Lvl4 tracker - now roughly 55 weeks aged.

Net net, rolling into 2009 - I decided to become a more active member of the tracker community; including FST forums. Since, I've had an outstanding time being apart of the conversations/threads in here - and plan to only continue. In stepping it up a notch this year, I decided to ditch my lame cable rates and subscribe to an OVH Seedbox (100mbit). I don't think I could ever go back.... Since subscribing, I've held memberships with GFT, IPT, RevTT, S*L, TL and TTi. I can of course provide ratio proofs upon request, but will include a few below to make this a more proper request. For the record, as I know many threads lately have been "trade oriented" - I don't and have never traded. I believe strictly in the GA community and developing the relationship aspect of it all (period).

Before I write pages and pages, I'll end it with my request. I'm looking for an ScT invite. While I know ScT is a site with an astounding reputation and only deserving to a select few - I'll leave it to the FST community to decide on whether or not I'm ready and more importantly deserving of the next level tracker.

Hoping this is thorough enough, but if not, by all means ask away .

Speed Test:
    http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7...upspeedbm4.jpg
    RevTT:http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2...08ratioig8.png
    IPT: http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2...08ratioth9.png
    TL: http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7...08ratioff8.png

Much appreciated all,

Central2RBay

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    What's all this talk about levels. Seems to me like you're more interested in levels than the content or site itself.

I think I speak for all of us when I say that Sct has nothing more to offer than Tl except packs.

You say that you have gft. IMO a combination of Gft+Tl>Sct.

You shouldn't waste time hunting trackers just for the sake of levels etc..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Regardless of what Albo says (and it seems like he always does have something to say, usually condescending), I think its a very well written request.

If you feel like you want the tracker, I wish you all the luck. Unfortunately, I believe that S*T has a pay-per-invite policy, and it might be hard to get there.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i agree with albo on this one.
    you won't find anything at SCT that you haven't at TL+revTT+IPT+GFT.
    you are well suited on the 0-day department, better than many around here.

anyway, a well thought out request, i just couldn't find why SCT would be an asset to you.
    but, best of the lucks.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-10-2009 at 02:25 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    or u can use Paypal to have SCT

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    While I know ScT is a site with an astounding reputation and only deserving to a select few = 20,000 users? the few?; I'm ready and more importantly deserving of the next level tracker= wtf the next level of torrenting...u mean torrenting underwater? ; I'll leave it to the FST community =No never leave anything to them! Shows you're not ready.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    central2rbay's Avatar The H.K. Guru BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Evening all,
    I greatly appreciate your responses . Any and all feedback is always welcome and great to have...

While I've heard and read that there are many similarities between ScT and my current trackers... I really wanted to experience three things from ScT: 1) The unique packs; 2) A community that has been mentioned as "...tight" despite its actual size and; 3) Faster speeds.

Even with my current trackers, of course I see the many similiarities between each and every one of them. They're all outstanding in many similar settings, but in truth, they all do have unique qualities as well. Whether it be the content, speeds, forums, community, etc. etc...

I thought about this before making the request, as it was a concern to me because I'd prefer not to post an "unnecessary" request. At the time of posting, and still to this reply, I feel it'd be a great experience to have and community to be apart of.

Again, thanks for the feedback gang - I do respect your opinions. Hopefully this request bears fruit at some point .
    Last edited by central2rbay; 02-10-2009 at 05:23 AM.

Central2RBay

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by central2rbay View Post
    Evening all,
    I greatly appreciate your responses . Any and all feedback is always welcome and great to have...

While I've heard and read that there are many similarities between ScT and my current trackers... I really wanted to experience three things from ScT: 1) The unique packs; 2) A community that has been mentioned as "...tight" despite its actual size and; 3) Faster speeds.

Even with my current trackers, of course I see the many similiarities between each and every one of them. They're all outstanding in many similar settings, but in truth, they all do have unique qualities as well. Whether it be the content, speeds, forums, community, etc. etc...

I thought about this before making the request, as it was a concern to me because I'd prefer not to post an "unnecessary" request. At the time of posting, and still to this reply, I feel it'd be a great experience to have and community to be apart of.

Again, thanks for the feedback gang - I do respect your opinions. Hopefully this request bears fruit at some point .
    well, their community is a bit different. i like it, though many people accuse it often of being racist, blablabla.
    It's not that ScT will add so much to your portfolio of stuff, because you have it all covered. just don't think you are missing a lot of contents just because you aren't there.
    the speeds, sir, those are blazing. but then again, even at TL i max out my 100mbits down box.

or if you really really really want to be a part of it, vitality gave you the answer. it's how things work.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I do not agree with all those who say that u dont require ScT once u have gft,TL etc .. Each time question them back as to y do they have a account there then?
    Bty i use ScT only for its packs which provide more content than u can imagine if they were released independently .. Like the 100 Documentary pack etc which if ScT starts releasing like IPT or TL then there would be more than 100 new torrents everyday ,,

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Like the 100 Documentary pack etc which if ScT starts releasing like IPT or TL then there would be more than 100 new torrents everyday ,,
    ^ ScT already has more than 100 torrents everyday.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast