Thread: Slow Uploads

Why do my uploads (files I'm sharing) seem to go really slow? I have fast connect and my downloads go pretty quick. I've got the uploads set at a good speed too?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    1-Maybe your connection has different upload/download speeds ?
    2-Maybe the ppl downloading from you have slower connections, or they're downloading from a lot of sources thus they get slower from you.
    3-Your upload rate is set to a slow speed, go to Options->Kazaa Lite K++ Options->Advanced and set Maximum Bandwidth in kilobits etc.... to a higher value.
    4-You can also increase your maximum number of simultaneous uploads in Options->Kazaa Lite K++ Options->Traffic->Limits.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by canvasboy@15 September 2003 - 21:03
    Why do my uploads (files I'm sharing) seem to go really slow? I have fast connect and my downloads go pretty quick. I've got the uploads set at a good speed too?
    read the faq

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    *Grunt*
    You could either get another modem or uncapp your connection

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by canvasboy@15 September 2003 - 20:03
    Your ISP can tell you what speeds up and down your connection SHOULD be able to get... at best.

It's not uncommon to have 1 mbps down and only 0.25 mbps up -- or even 1.5 mbps down and only 0.125 mbps up!

(0.125 mbps = about 13 KB/sec USEABLE max upload speed in KL++.)