Thread: Million To One Shot

Ive got a 'callunacard PCMCIA Type III ATA card' and I plugged it into my mates XP machine and the drivers and everything loaded up just like that worked a dream. However I am running windows 2000 and the drivers dont exist or arent on the windows 2000 setup disk. Please help me guys find the drivers thanx aintgottime

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Go to the website....download the newest drivers, or go to to windows update..and what do you mean the drivers arent as good on your pc?
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Right lets just get something sorted now. Im not a noob. If you guys can find a website that works and where the drivers are then you must be a genius!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    i've never heard of Calluna, but haven't been able to find a site. have they gone out of business? not surprising that WinXP has less trouble installing the card than Win2000, though... WinXP simply comes with a larger, newer selection of drivers on its CD.

perhaps it might be possible to extract the Calluna driver files from a WinXP CD, or simply copy the ones that are installed on your friend's computer, and then force Win2000 to install them through device manager -> update driver. the WinXP drivers might not work correctly in Win2000... but then again, they MAY work correctly since 2000 & XP are essentially the same system. i think it's worth a try, anyway.