Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Req: PtN

Hey everyone, I'm a new user here and I would be very thankful if someone would hook me up with an invite to PtN. I suppose its best to be honest so....yes, I did read somewhere on these boards that PtN recently awarded its members with invites. I hate to be apart of this wave of req's but I figure this is as good a time as any to make my first request.

Bittorrent history:

I started torrenting about 3 years ago just through public trackers(movies & TV Shots). And one day I got extremely lucky and saw an announcement on rlslog that Torrentleech was open for signups. Honestly, at that time I had no clue what private trackers were or how they worked...but I figured since they're announcing it there must be something great about it. And it was such a big leap from public trackers to Torrentleech...i was amazed.

In terms of trading/invites...I don't have the urge or inclination to accumulate invites or start a collection of trackers or anything like that...Torrentleech has basically all I need.(I did signup with RevoTT when it had open signups this new year. great site.) But reading up on PtN...it seems pretty unique...having a no ratio system...and how they count upload and download as one...so i figure i'd give it a shot. Here are some ratio proofs:

http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...g17/proof2.jpg
    http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/q...7/proof1-1.jpg

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    ptn is down for server switch.. i think?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    it's up

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    hmm, you didnt specify your views on trading

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    could you please answer this questionaire? i dont personally have any invites. but by answering these questions it could increase your chances.

1) How old are you and where are you from? Here at PtN we have an international community and users from every age group and we want to know how you fit in.

2) Why do you want to join this tracker? How did you hear about PtN and why do you want to join us?

3) How active will you be if you get accepted? Here at PtN, we strive to be an active tracker as well as online community, hence we want only active users that will post in forums and download torrents regularly. No room for collectors.

4) Provide 4 profile links of your most used trackers. We need to see how well you are doing on your other trackers. Whether you have good torrent practices or not because we want only the best for PtN. this can be answered in pm

5) How long do you keep your files seeding? PtN has no ratio, so we like to know how long will you contribute to file seeding for the benefit of the other users.

6) What is your experience level with torrents? Do you know how to forward and optimize your torrent client? Do you know how to rip, encode, upload torrents?

7) What do you think you can offer PtN? Tell us why you would make a welcome addition to PtN. Do you have any other special skills that may interest or be useful to our community.

8) Have you ever traded before? If so when was the last time you traded after retiring? Be honest! Trust me that lies will eventually be found out. Honesty pays.

9) What are your views on trading (accounts and/or invites). There are merits to every view, so we would like to know what is your take on this matter.

10) Are you easily offended by jokes and pranks?

11) If a friend you just met recently on an online forum asks you what is PtN and whether it's a great place, what will you tell him about us? This is not a trick question. You may discuss the tracker in a private matter with a friend. I understand that this question is hard to answer since you are not yet a member...Just do your best.
    Last edited by enviouz; 02-11-2009 at 11:54 AM.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hmm, you didnt specify your views on trading
    Well, I started visiting FST not that long ago(like end of 2008) so i wasnt even aware of the "trading market" that exists for torrent invites until recently. So i'm against it, never done it, and feel its a bit ridiculous to be obsessed with accumulating tracker invites but I don't really worry about it or visit the trading board at all.

As for the questionaire...rather than answer every question...i'll just generally talk a bit about me and my bittorrent habits:

I'm 21 and live in the US. If i were lucky enough to get in to PtN I would be a very active member and would be excited to become a part of a close-knit community. That's one of the main reasons i'm interested in joining...the community...you don't really get that on TL or RevoTT.(Obviously, the no ratio system is pretty unique too) In terms of seeding , I keep my torrents seeding until I need the space on my computer. So the times can vary from months to days. In terms of torrent experience, I've been involved in bittorrenting for about 3 years maybe...so i know hot to maintain a good ratio, configure my client, and seed properly. What I can offer PtN is just being a good, helpful, and active member both in downloading and posting on the forums.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    send me a PM with your email addy.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Now thats the spirit ^^,reminds me of this psych exam like app i had to fill for thevault....

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    send me a PM with your email addy.
    you took away my invitee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast