Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Searching Warez-BB

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Ok, so for the people that uses this site should know that you currently can't use their search engine. And it probably won't be enabled for another week or two. Which with the lack of a search engine, pretty much makes this site kind of useless. There is so much freakin' content there, that it's very tedious to look through page after page to find what you want.

So, I stumbled upon a post saying that someone made a search engine for the site. And it works pretty damn good. The credit goes to the member named gabiru. And here is the link to the search:

http://gabiru.hostevo.com/index.php

It works pretty damn good too. Just thought I would post this for the ones that haven't stumbled acrossed it yet through the millions of posts over there.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Thanks a ton man .. I was just not able to use the site without the search functionality .. Just way too many posts ..
    OT : check out sharethefiles .. Its also a nice RS spot

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    omg thanks a lot Funkin', I wasn't able to use the site since the search function was off.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Ok, so for the people that uses this site should know that you currently can't use their search engine. And it probably won't be enabled for another week or two. Which with the lack of a search engine, pretty much makes this site kind of useless. There is so much freakin' content there, that it's very tedious to look through page after page to find what you want.

So, I stumbled upon a post saying that someone made a search engine for the site. And it works pretty damn good. The credit goes to the member named gabiru. And here is the link to the search:

http://gabiru.hostevo.com/index.php

It works pretty damn good too. Just thought I would post this for the ones that haven't stumbled acrossed it yet through the millions of posts over there.
    you just made my day!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Thanks. Works like a charm. Now that board seems useful again.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    No problem guys. Glad you all are finding it useful too. The real thanks goes out gabiru. This dude saved us all.

And thank you apex for sharethefiles. I'll check it out.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 02-11-2009 at 07:01 AM.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    great find! it does work great.

thank you

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Holy shit. I just hit the Search button at Warez-BB...and it's now working! I wonder how long it's been like this. I hope it stays enabled.

EDIT: Yep, after some reading it is back up for good I guess. But they're saying the forum is really slow because of it, but I haven't seen any slowness. There is an announcement that a new server will be in 7-8 days to deal with the search overload.

EDIT AGAIN: Aww shit...the search has been disabled again. I don't know what they're doing. Luckily there's gabiru's search.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 02-11-2009 at 08:09 AM.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    warez-bb is useless for me unless the search function is available

I guess it may take time to fix it because it's a really huge site

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Thanks a ton for the link Funkin ... as you said ... if the search is disabled is a bitch to go through 100 pages just to find an app/song/book ...

This will come in handy!
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast