Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ROT(rotorrent) recruitment

teresckova's Avatar liVinG tHe future BT Rep: +1
    i wish you all the best luck there....but i would go for a tv shows tracker with no ratio...just saying
    these days there are a lot of 0day tracker,and its hard to prevail
    anyways the best for your tracker
    Tired.REtired

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    thanks guys.I apreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    please enlighten me: what's the point of creating a new 0day tracker ? the 1000 actual ones are not enough to fit people's needs ?
    Last edited by cinephilia; 02-10-2009 at 10:32 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sefo View Post
    I would love to join, Romanian tracker are very good. and the free ratio is good idea.
    Dont totally agree when there is freeleach it does not really encourgae good seeding habits.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    people are allowed to give your invites in public giveaways?
    can they be traded?
    can accounts be given away ?
    will you guys actively hunt at this forum?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Villalltheway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sefo View Post
    I would love to join, Romanian tracker are very good. and the free ratio is good idea.
    Dont totally agree when there is freeleach it does not really encourgae good seeding habits.
    i dont totally agree with that point. im actually kinda split on teh subject myself. just like with everything in life it has its pros and cons. it can be a good idea. BUT...the userbase needs to be mature enough to handle it. no ratio on a site full of people that normally only seed to the rules and no farther (1:1 or x amount of hours) it is a bad idea. but on sites where the userbase is mostly made up of users that continue to seed well beyond the rules. not because they are greedy or anything like that but because they want to make sure teh content stays available. or because they want to help the community. on sites like that i think it can have a very good impact. thats just my take on the whole subject though.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    people are allowed to give your invites in public giveaways?
    can they be traded?
    can accounts be given away ?
    will you guys actively hunt at this forum?

people are allowed to give your invites in public giveaways?-yes.We are not one of those secret trackers
    can they be traded?-f**k no...trading sucks any way you put it...trading=not a very good user
    can accounts be given away ?-sure..as long as they aren't traded for something else
    will you guys actively hunt at this forum?-i will do that..even dough right now it's not the case for such actions like that

Quote Originally Posted by cinephila
    please enlighten me: what's the point of creating a new 0day tracker ? the 1000 actual ones are not enough to fit people's needs ?
    if all the guys who started a tracker would of said that...where would we be now..

btw we've got a new theme..and finally it's a good one
    old war .Here's how the banner looks like ///(it's not that dark...but i don't know why it shows up like that:|
    Last edited by cibu; 02-11-2009 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123