Thread: Asking for TranceTraffic and SceneTorrents, offers inside

BANNED
    Hello guys,

yes, I am stil searching for those two trackers. I have pmed some persons about it and some have pmed me. But what annoys me is that most people here are thinking only in levels. Is it just the curiosity? You just want to have seen it all so you can tell your friends 'been there, done that'? What is it? I hope you will all soon find out that WE are the ones who made the 'what trackers are worth' list. It's purely subjective so I don't see why it is treated so objectively. You should go for what you need and desire and do with fun. If you watch movies look for that, if TV series look for that, if games, look for that. But what most of you are currently doing is only reaching the highest bluff as possible. UK-T, FTWR, FTN, FSC... It's the level that makes the tracker I think, not the tracker that makes the level. You will understand that once you get in... because curiosity can kill, take it or leave it.

Back to the point. I do know what I want and I have my reasons for it. I have TL and SCC and more of these 0-day trackers but I want to have 1 site, not 2 or 3 or more. I have a good uploadspeed so I can maintain my ratio. ScT has 75% download which is always handy.
    I want ScT as my only 0-day tracker to download the regular stuff which appears on most torrentsites.

I want TT because I am interested in music. Yes I do have other trackers such as TranceRoute and waffles and what.cd. But I am interested mostly in Trance/House/Techno and those styles. TranceTraffic is the best site in this. It offer a lot of exclusive material fast in upload terms and in speed. The negative thing about TT is that you need to have 50 torrents or so in your utorrent list because all torrents are mostly downloaded at the start of the upload so if you come late you can't see. That's why I want to use RSS Feeds for it or mIRC script.

Now according to me these are clear reasons to have something, NOT because of a level. But because I need to deal with you level-ers, you almost force me to go the same direction.

'Kid A says to Kid B: I want ScT'
    'Kid B replies to Kid A: you mean level 5 he?'
    'Kid A says to Kid B: yes ScT = level 5'
    'Kid B says to Kid A: Then gimmie 2/3 level 4s or one level 6'

peace out

My offer (Will put the levels in brackets for you so you dont need to go to the WTAW list):

Torrentleech (lvl 3): medium age account, no buffer
    Music-vid (lvl 4): old account, 50GB+ buffer
    Ptn (lvl 3): invite
    Tehconnection (no lvl): new account
    Sceneaccess (lvl 3): new account, 10GB+ buffer
    Bithq (lvl 2): new account
    What.cd (lvl 3): new account
    Bitmetv (lvl 4): new account
    Waffles (lvl 4): new account
    Tranceroute (lvl 3) new account

All accounts come with the originally attached mail upon signup.
    Last edited by slammers; 02-10-2009 at 02:09 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I suggest you not to take the route to trading, let's take a look at SCC and ScT.

I'll let you decide, I'm going to drop either one of the tracker soon as I've been starting to use only 1 instead now.
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED
    thanks for your comment LoveStoned. I remember you helped me out the other day. Well you are dropping 1 of 2 the trackers because you are going to use one. I would like to do the same instead of using triplets of trackers.

I still want ScT instead of SCC, the reasons are:

1.the 75% download
    2.I have a decent uploadspeed
    3.the layout of the site which I see everytime suits me more

but it's possible that I chance my mind in the meanwhile when thinking about it. Thanks for your tip and the nice screenshots!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Unfortunately, if you post in the trading section of this forum your invites are subject to a rarity level like in a real market, because some invites are harder to get than others.
    Anyway, if you post here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...d-requests-90/ you won't probably get an invite either, because some people who call themselves anti traders also do care about rarity and they don't "forgive" a trader past.
    I recommend you to make some friends in a small community and be a good invitee, that way you will probably get what you want but most important you will probably enjoy community and friendship

PS: If you trade accounts on trackers to which you have been invited you will put your inviter's account at risk and that's not a good sign of being a good invitee
    Last edited by ar1n4mu; 02-10-2009 at 02:41 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ar1n4mu View Post
    Unfortunately, if you post in the trading section of this forum your invites are subject to a rarity level like in a real market, because some invites are harder to get than others.
    Anyway, if you post here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...d-requests-90/ you won't probably get an invite either, because some people who call themselves anti traders also do care about rarity and they don't "forgive" a trader past.
    I recommend you to make some friends in a small community and be a good invitee, that way you will probably get what you want but most important you will probably enjoy community and friendship
    nice post, nice comment. I am already on my way to make some good friends on other trackers. I am active on the IRC a lot and its fun. I agree. And eventually thats whats most important to me. So we will see how this goes, I hope to get it via a fair way, and the invites and giveaway section is in my opinion a bit shitty because if there is an invite to ScT or TT given away, there are always 30 - 40 people jumping on it and the whole thread is spammed. I rather get it REAL fair or unfair but not somewhere in between. I will think about your post and will not make friends to get into the tracker, if you know what I mean
    Last edited by slammers; 02-10-2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost