Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Exposing vs Reporting

MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Albo if you are wrong you promise you will never come back to FST forums again?

can someone please pm me that tracker url(or most of it) so I can bring a mod here
    Last edited by ovisan; 02-12-2009 at 02:34 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e5#post3130028

There u go, seems a bit worrying that this guys seems to say he has had lods of accounts hacked.

Like to add im accussing no1 of nothing because i personally have no proof.
    Last edited by Villalltheway; 02-12-2009 at 02:43 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

No no no, this is going very wrong.

At least myself would never accuse anybody unless I were 130% positive.

And my advice, for free: donŽt ask me why but every single "vigilante" or hunter working for his own that IŽve met on the net has ended sooner or later losing what he tried to protect and hated by greeks and trojans.
    This site, others sites, every single tracker, community or forum have their rules and mechanisms for dealing with any threat, I have not seen the first telling their members to make crusades. So, follow the regular channels and youŽll get some good things, amongst others: minimizing the risk to commit a mistake, seriously damage somebody who didnŽt deserve it, and many other things.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Care to explain this too? It's at that site owned by MM.

no, this image isn't against FST rules, i'm not accusing you of cheating/scamming there.
    I'm certain there is a quite good explanation for that too...
    what happens is that while here you show your good side, in the back you were trading. and scamming happens to traders.
    you do know that you are at risk of getting a ban at many places, as those screenies have been reported at other places. i won't move a finger to help/stop it. i'll let the facts speak for themselves.

and how dare you point me the finger, when u actually saw me vouching for you for a "very-high-level" invite? how often do you see me doing that?
    do you think i just woke up and decided: today is ovisan's time to be screwed...
    and fuck all those who try to hunt me btw.

you know, all this smells very
    hacked mail, trading behind the scenes, scamming etc etc...
    Last edited by Cabalo; 02-12-2009 at 02:59 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    He sure likes to have an account at Fsc/ftnetc.. though right?
    I am not posting this as a knock against you albo.Just to say that I was genuinely happier when I was only on Aradi. I am actually thinking of getting out of most of my trackers because I honestly don't like the attitude connected to being one of the chosen few.
    I only just want to hangout ,chat with a few hopefully laid- back people maybe grab a few things all without the worry about inadvertently doing something wrong or offending someone who may be an incredible dick but is also higher up the food chain.

to go and create an account at T-i to prove that the proof was right.
    Still blissfully ignorant to what that is.

IdolEyes how could I contact you when I was Dp'd. I understand it wasn't personal but I took it personal because I had put effort to let users know around here who Ovisan was, and you deleted all my posts and left his which made it look like he was innocent. If you deleted my posts it would have been right to delete his also. Ofcourse im going to take that personal.
    My reasoning was I had to remove your posts because they were obviously a public accusation and therefore very much against the rules .
    However there were still posts that while were not directly attacking ovisan were still impugning him enough that imo warranted leaving in his post as a counterpoint to those inferred allegations.

Maybe I was wrong in doing that but I really only have my sense of what is acceptable to guide me.There is no book that I can read on the subject.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Cabalo I cant believe YOU said those things about me. I used to read your posts with joy, trying to learn something every time, you were my inspiration since the Sargent left us.
    OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD don't compare anyone to Sarge. He was a decent guy but he used FST for all it was worth and now we don't see him anymore. He got all the trackers he wanted and moved on to staff, never to be heard from again. I hate when people do this, it happens all too often.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    My reasoning was I had to remove your posts because they were obviously a public accusation and therefore very much against the rules .
    However there were still posts that while were not directly attacking ovisan were still impugning him enough that imo warranted leaving in his post as a counterpoint to those inferred allegations.
    I might have overreacted a little. I am calmed down now and realized that what happened isn't really all that big of a deal. After all, you have rules to follow. I was just a little heated from getting DP'd and I misdirected my anger a little. Instead of doing things the proper way, I challenged the rules.

Next time I know what i have to do in this situations without breaking the rules and letting the bad guy get away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    And they all lived happily ever after....

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    black_pearl's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Cabalo I cant believe YOU said those things about me. I used to read your posts with joy, trying to learn something every time, you were my inspiration since the Sargent left us.
    I am hurt, I am in my knees now, I am not trying to find out WHY or WHO done this to me, all I know is that when the truth will come out we will swap: I will look at you with different eyes, and maybe not only me, but everyone and you will became the hunted.

My official statement is: I have the same nickname on every tracker, same ip (not dynamic, I can bring proofs I am with Virgin Media for two years), I have never traded and never will. If anyone here can prove that that account is mine please do so, I have pmed my profile links to a few respectable users in here and I am ready to accept my punishment if anyone can bring one more proof that I am a trader.

I will try to explain a few of the dogy things I have seen in the screenshots. I have electROnik and TTi accounts with the same username as here in both sites, then why would I trade my electRonik account for another TTi account? It makes no sence. Then, G*T, the same username invited by the tracker owner 30 weeks ago after I ve completed the thingy in the mirc channel, or as you say I have traded it... with who? the tracker owner?

What else would you want to know? I will defend myself against anyone, against any attacks because I am innocent therefore not afraid. I have done bad things more than an year ago but trading was never between them. You all know about it, and I have got my punishmen then. It made me better, stronger.

I cannot beleave you have dragged my name thru mud like this, I loved FST and now, when I am finally able to give something back to the place that all started some greedy, full of envy people brought one fake proof and ... I am gutted.
    I have one fst account please a mod confirm this.

I am sorry for me now, but soon I will feel sorry when I will read the thread "Public apology to OvISaN" started by Cabalo. You got it all wrong mate.

I will see you very soon
    Hey guyz, i've read your postes and i guess Cabal is right!! No offence there but u should understend that Cabal have more expirience than you and he starts to post for this forum since one year ago or longer if i'm not wrong!!! Keep high and be cool!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Last edited by MaNiJaK; 05-31-2009 at 07:43 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast