Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Traders

pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Anti-traders actually believe that public giveaways aren't a security risk to the tracker. While it's okay to show racism to traders. No form of hate should be tolerated here! When in fact they both cause the same amount of security problems. What's even funnier is that anti-traders are condoning traders and most are to stupid to realize it. Because if you know it happens here, and your still here. Only complaining your accepting that's it's okay even though you don't like it! HELLO!!! (Psychology 101)

The reason for this post is I'm tired of seeing this anti-trader hate. It shouldn't be tolerated. Or is hate allowed here? Or do we only allow certain kinds of hate. Also anti-traders as you now see if your still here condoning traders your crap stinks just as much as theirs.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    show racism to traders
    After I read this line I realized that you're a true genius, and I didn't even need to read the rest of your post to realize that I agree with you 1000000% and I'm wondering when your book is coming out?

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4

4. Lounge   -   #4
    did your feelings get hurt
    feels good, man

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Well they don't like traders because they can get up the ladder fast, while those that req a giveaway, are suspected to get it and be happy.
    Still I don't see the problem to give an invite for an invite. I like trading, it is BitTorrent's elementary tit-for-tat

6. Lounge   -   #6
    snakebite's Avatar Need Help BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    What the...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    This coin's the frays the day after the night before.
    Did you get out of bed with a hangover m8, because that's what It sounds like.
    where you making merry last night, and paying for it to day with a socking great headache.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Anti-Traders

9. Lounge   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Another thread that serves no purpose than to give a place for both sides to line up and hurl insults at one another.

Moved.

And just in case anyone is wondering I will do the same thing if an "anti-trader " posts the same kind of thread.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Wern't there already a few of these types of threads floating around already?
    See ya in another life, brother.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast