Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fsc

pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I see FSC has some invites floating around. I wonder how many will lose their accounts in attempts of trading them. My money is on everyone.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    that everyone that does will lose their account. should have made that a little clearer.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    will serve them right to

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I'm pretty sure noon of them will lose acc. fsc staff is careful about new members and accept only those who can be trusted.
    So their members are very careful too and i think half of this members who have invites will not invite anybody^.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Veidenbaums's Avatar Rebel
    Invites wount be around for a long time because someone will try to sell his invite and staff will remove all invites for long time.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    yap, now i see first tread already: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-invite-335480

but i think this one is scam

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    I see FSC has some invites floating around. I wonder how many will lose their accounts in attempts of trading them. My money is on everyone.
    cry me a river ... whats wrong are you a little racist hater or what ?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    haven't read anything about that in the forums there.
    but if you didn't had open this thread, we wouldn't see more noob FSC requests during the next couple of days as we will see.

i put my money on it.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNiJaK View Post
    I'm pretty sure noon of them will lose acc. fsc staff is careful about new members and accept only those who can be trusted.
    So their members are very careful too and i think half of this members who have invites will not invite anybody^.
    fsc staff is careful?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Why is this thread here? The invite system hasn't changed recently, and there are no 'random' invites floating around. AFAIK you still have to submit an application for anyone you wish to invite.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast