Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Off, Cunt.

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Maybe he's into that newfangled S&M stuff.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Sherman has become the acceptable level of humour, like.

No, no, no.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Sherman has become the acceptable level of humour, like.

No, no, no.
    I second those nose.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Absolutely, thirdly knott.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    To the triumvirate above...

Then why, in the name of fuck, do youse permit these atrocities?

Time was, shenanigans like the recent downward lounge-trend would've been harshed out of existence- nay, very history itself.

You take a hard earned sabbatical, come back, and the tards have shit all over the furniture. Fuck sake, like.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Don't look at me; I'm totally rubbish at being mean. It's bad for my karma.

I can do sarcasm I suppose. I shall try harder.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Sarcasm is rendered somewhat redundant when dealing with the current array of spastics. It whizzes like Exocet missiles over what passes for their craniums, like.

Hard and heavy. In and out and all that. Consider yourself educated, Skweeks.
    Last edited by chalice; 02-13-2009 at 05:17 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    I suppose my more subtle attempts at insulting the plebs have not been noticed by the insultées.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1

I've been in the drawering room, lately. The interesting bits of the lounge have been pretty quiet. I generally just harsh to clear the field when there's a point.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It's funny and at the same time fetid how the system of give-and-receive works here.

X and Y ingratiate themselves with Z, and so does W and the others. In turn, Z provides them with cheap thrills, and honorable mentions in his diatribe.

Watch as the general summons his troops. I could put in some specific Roman ranks but honestly couldn't be bothered.

It's sad really that things have come to this. This "Logic", which once upon a time (what now looks like a mirage) showed promise, with perhaps more than the essentially banal harshness that is now distributed, has become really nothing more than that.
    To quote from the pseudointellectual Commander-In-Chief, "intellectual conversations" are really nowhere to be seen.

The fact of the matter is, if it wasn't for the estrangement of the same old "newcomers", there would really be nothing here except talk about the "puntsphere" (is this clever wordplay for football?), the use of cars, and other such intensely exciting patter.

The few females that used to make an appearance, and very occasionally still do, with whom sexual interplay of a sort could be exchanged, have left, and now, overcrowded with personality-less sophists, doom is here.

The aforementioned Commander makes a striking appearance in the other section, launching himself into highly intellectual and interesting speeches on such current affairs as the recent Israeli offensive which really bring a lot of new material to the table (it is not already known I think by everyone, and I mean every single person in the globe, that both sides of that conflict are dirty - this is news to us peasants), and X Y and the others rush to compliment him on his serious highminded displays.

It is indeed sad.

I shall now go into hibernation again, to quote from the King Gorilla, "because you're fucking cawks, like".

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast