Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Off, Cunt.

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Thanks for the valuable tip earlier Chavis, I'm practising on lynx as we speak. I expect a full evaluation by morning; I feel I'm still not full on enough.
    Last edited by Skweeky; 02-14-2009 at 10:24 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    As the title testifies, cunts have to be fucking off. True story.

The lounge has reached the point where Sherman has become the acceptable level of humour, like.

Oh holy holy mother fucking sorry sorry mother fucking wank, like.

Ah. You found someone to replace me. Now I don't feel so bad.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Cow View Post
    It's funny and at the same time fetid how the system of give-and-receive works here.

X and Y ingratiate themselves with Z, and so does W and the others. In turn, Z provides them with cheap thrills, and honorable mentions in his diatribe.

Watch as the general summons his troops. I could put in some specific Roman ranks but honestly couldn't be bothered.

It's sad really that things have come to this. This "Logic", which once upon a time (what now looks like a mirage) showed promise, with perhaps more than the essentially banal harshness that is now distributed, has become really nothing more than that.
    To quote from the pseudointellectual Commander-In-Chief, "intellectual conversations" are really nowhere to be seen.

The fact of the matter is, if it wasn't for the estrangement of the same old "newcomers", there would really be nothing here except talk about the "puntsphere" (is this clever wordplay for football?), the use of cars, and other such intensely exciting patter.

The few females that used to make an appearance, and very occasionally still do, with whom sexual interplay of a sort could be exchanged, have left, and now, overcrowded with personality-less sophists, doom is here.

The aforementioned Commander makes a striking appearance in the other section, launching himself into highly intellectual and interesting speeches on such current affairs as the recent Israeli offensive which really bring a lot of new material to the table (it is not already known I think by everyone, and I mean every single person in the globe, that both sides of that conflict are dirty - this is news to us peasants), and X Y and the others rush to compliment him on his serious highminded displays.

It is indeed sad.

I shall now go into hibernation again, to quote from the King Gorilla, "because you're fucking cawks, like".
    my favourite bit is that you went to all that bother to say fuck all.

Well not fuck all per se, more hackneyed derivative tripe. Are you a tabloid "journalist" at all.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    I'm not really sure who X,Y and Z are, but he is definitely F.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    I think he's just stalking chalice and snee.

Even i've got a stalker ffs.
    The difference is, your stalker would never dream of following you in here for fear of incurring Chalice' mighty harshness
    Last edited by Artemis; 02-16-2009 at 10:28 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #36
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    I think he's just stalking chalice and snee.

Even i've got a stalker ffs.
    The difference is, your stalker would never dream of following you in here for fear of incurring Chalice' mighty harshness
    I'm not that bad, Art.

Sherman just got her panties in a twist as usual.

It's getting now that you can't call cunts cunts any more in case they strop off like pussies or something else.

I actually quite like Sherman. I don't like his posts, they're just shite. But his heart's in the right place place, like.

Well, it would need to be. Otherwise he'd be like some fucking freakoid cunt.

It's just that he disappoints on an Olympic level. And to invoke an interwebs staple...a special Olympic level.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Geezer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    As the title testifies, cunts have to be fucking off. True story.

The lounge has reached the point where Sherman has become the acceptable level of humour, like.

Oh holy holy mother fucking sorry sorry mother fucking wank, like.

Ah. You found someone to replace me. Now I don't feel so bad.
    As to you, you stupid old wanksock, you don't enter into my sphere of thought enough for me to give two fucks about your sorry, illiterate intrusions.

So, put yourself to the back of the window-licker queue and await your turn like every other non-entity who tries to be noticed on this forum.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post

Noice.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by http://societyofcunts.co.uk/religion.html
    Are you a Catholic? No I am a Cunt

We want to make the Society of Cunts an official religion of the UK.

If 10,000 people become members of the Society of Cunts, we can apply for official status (as those cunts the “Jedi Knights” did in the 2001 UK census). Simply become a member (or nominate a friend) and once we get enough, we’ll apply. Are you a Christian? Or maybe a Buddhist? No, I’m a Cunt.
    genious.

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast