Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If You Have A Good Antivirus

Click on this link REMOVED if you want the link pm me
    WARNING!!Don't click this link if you are using your cd drive.Don't click this link if you are afraid of your IE can crash!!!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Nothinhg happened.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Nothinhg happened
    My cd drive is openend by this site.Who knows how this works??

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
      My cd drive is openend by this site.Who knows how this works??
    you have been hacked and jacked up, dude i would suggest u to run ur anti virus prog to see if there are any worms etc.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    you have been hacked and jacked up, dude i would suggest u to run ur anti virus prog to see if there are any worms etc.
    Did it ,nothing found (NAV,AVG,ANTI TROJAN)

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Retired
    its just SPAM!!

also its a browser Hijacker scan your pc with ad-aware after visiting this website!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    This happened when i tested it.

If YOUR OWN hard drive directory can be accessed from ANY WEB BROWSER

Also something was trying to get downloaded. a wav file.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Is a code, wrote in VISUAL BASIC, mixed with a simple javascript. nothing Hijacker or anything else.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Retired
    Originally posted by sharedholder@16 September 2003 - 11:25
    Is a code, wrote in VISUAL BASIC, mixed with a simple javascript. nothing Hijacker or anything else.
    yes it is! when I restarted I got a different startpage with loads of SHIT, so I scanned with ad-aware and it gave me a browser hijacker found!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+16 September 2003 - 10:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} &#064; 16 September 2003 - 10:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-sharedholder@16 September 2003 - 11:25
    Is a code, wrote in VISUAL BASIC, mixed with a simple javascript. &nbsp; &nbsp; nothing Hijacker&nbsp; or anything else.
    yes it is&#33; when I restarted I got a different startpage with loads of SHIT, so I scanned with ad-aware and it gave me a browser hijacker found&#33;[/b][/quote]
    i agree {I}{K}{E}, eventhough I didn&#39;t get anything dl/ul anything (has NIS, NAV & SGP). However, my motherboard beeped twice. so i rebooted the system (checked bios and mb settings, all fine) ran "my protocal" and all system checks are fine. contacted my mb manuf about the beep and they said that the bios i have has a security step built and that whoever was trying to mess with the bios was stopped. (frankly, i don&#39;t believe my bios manuf, so i&#39;m still searching to why that beep)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast