Thread: You Rawk...

brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Oh, Notepad you rawk. I've smoked countless smokes, while writing thousands of grocery list, poems, rants, serial numbers and poorly written code, love songs and love letters, ideas, and often nothing...nothing at all.
    You look hot in white, dear. You always have. You're nice and simple. A pad of notes. I like that about you. Photoshop he's too flashy; a bit of a showoff. Office is a fucking bore; and he takes one too may nips - every time he takes a nip.

Peace, Paul

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Oh, Notepad you rawk. I've smoked countless smokes, while writing thousands of grocery list, poems, rants, serial numbers and poorly written code, love songs and love letters, ideas, and often nothing...nothing at all.
    You look hot in white, dear. You always have. You're nice and simple. A pad of notes. I like that about you. Photoshop he's too flashy; a bit of a showoff. Office is a fucking bore; and he takes one too may nips - every time he takes a nip.

Peace, Paul
    Are you hopelesly inebreated. Foolish question. You obviousely are. SOBER UP!!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

Peace, Paul
    Agreed

4. Lounge   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    The true essence of how unappreciated and underestimated notepads really are.

Bellisimo.

I look forward to your ode to the pen.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Geezer View Post

Peace, Paul
    Are you hopelesly inebreated. Foolish question. You obviousely are. SOBER UP!!
    No such word as 'hopelesly' nor 'inebreated' nor 'obviousely'.

Are you hopelessly inebriated? No, never mind, you're obviously just a senile old illiterate cunt.

Stupid old fuckwit that you are.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    The Old Geezer is lost. He has given up on everything. That is sad.

-bd

7. Lounge   -   #7
    agreed.. Notepad has helped me so many times and loves without condition of needs to manifest bloaty crap on my puter ^0^

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    The Old Geezer is lost. He has given up on everything. That is sad.

-bd

His heart's gone out of it. It's just not the same anymore.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    ^ True story.

-bd