Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have We Lost Another Musicworld Legend?

Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@17 September 2003 - 05:18
    Sorry guys for leaving all of a sudden...

Just clearing this up for all of you....Im just yeah having just a few probs with my own life at the moment...and yeah i can't take shit at the moment so i think the best thing to do is take some time off from the board before i end up saying something i regret...so its nothing anyone has done or said...you guys in musicworld still rock (and rap)...and yeah i'll be back soon...don't miss me too much and have a good couple of weeks...i might pop in soulseek when a couple new albums i want drop...and have a quick chat...but other than that i won't be on...but don't worry i will be back...just remember to feel teh love

Laters
    Cely

P.S. Im listening to A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step and up next is Thursday - War All The Time...
    OMGTEHLUV2FUNNEHPLZSTAYTHNXBYE!

Good to hear you're not leaving for good.

Cheers:
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

2. Music   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@17 September 2003 - 05:18

Just clearing this up for all of you....Im just yeah having just a few probs with my own life at the moment...and yeah i can't take shit at the moment so i think the best thing to do is take some time off from the board before i end up saying something i regret...so its nothing anyone has done or said...you guys in musicworld still rock (and rap)...and yeah i'll be back soon...don't miss me too much and have a good couple of weeks...i might pop in soulseek when a couple new albums i want drop...and have a quick chat...but other than that i won't be on...but don't worry i will be back...just remember to feel teh love

Laters
    Cely

P.S. Im listening to A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step and up next is Thursday - War All The Time...
    You are a cool person and i hope you sort out your shit and see you soon Mr Celery.

3. Music   -   #33
    Poster
    I am also listening to a perfect circle same album as crumcat has posted on.. and OMG, thanks to celery for helping me see the light on this band, i thought they sounded like tool, but right off the bat, they are a very unique sound to them, nothing i ever heard before, its amazing. I was just trying to think of a band they sound like and i cant.

Taking time off for real life is a great idea, wish i could do that.. good luck and hope things get better, and when you get back, hope to have some more convos with you about ApC- until then take care.. =).

4. Music   -   #34
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@17 September 2003 - 04:18

Laters
    Cely

Glad to hear you aren't leaving us for good. Take all the time that you need just remember to come back

5. Music   -   #35
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    :"> Just wanted to pop in and say thanks guys and gurls...I most probally be back over the weekend...cause i've sorted most of the shit over these past 2 days...So yeah thank you guys and gurls for all you support...and i never knew i would of been missed this much..Anyways remember to feel teh love and i will start posting regulary soon enough

P.S. Is Listening to Limp Bizkit - Results May Vary and up next is Nirvana - Unlpugged In New York...

6. Music   -   #36
    Poster
    ATM Im listen to dr.mike-Trancedivas 1, really good, im rockin back and forth, keepin with the beat. =)

7. Music   -   #37
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Actually fuck it...im back...i've had enough time to deal with everything...plus a nice talk with faceman (heres another shout out to ya)...So yeah im all good and better and like to thank everyone again...Anyways time to catch up on 2 and a half days of posting...so anyways yeah im back and feel teh love

8. Music   -   #38
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yep good taht your back I want to see more of STFU

9. Music   -   #39
    Originally posted by Adster@18 September 2003 - 16:30
    yep good taht your back I want to see more of STFU
    STFU with teh love

and for some more Ad loving...goto what music have u listened to...to see my latest review...

10. Music   -   #40
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    lol I think I could guess without looking

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast