Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have We Lost Another Musicworld Legend?

what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    well said, also i can pick celery out any day but i have not seen him post yet, when you see some one answer their own post three to four times in a row, that our celery  i'm sure he'll turn up 
    Not to be rude or anthing but this is one of the reasons Celery has left ppl complainign aboutnhim psoting to much man can't anyone be themselves thease days??

ppl coem back like myslef to another account to stop the bitchign about "All you care about is post counts" well anyone who thinks posts are important can shove all my psots up their ass for all I care and kep the preious things with the pretty stars

2. Music   -   #22
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Adster@16 September 2003 - 20:27
    well said, also i can pick celery out any day but i have not seen him post yet, when you see some one answer their own post three to four times in a row, that our celery i'm sure he'll turn up
    Not to be rude or anthing but this is one of the reasons Celery has left ppl complainign aboutnhim psoting to much man can't anyone be themselves thease days??

ppl coem back like myslef to another account to stop the bitchign about "All you care about is post counts" well anyone who thinks posts are important can shove all my psots up their ass for all I care and kep the preious things with the pretty stars
    very nicely said. Celery was a very nice guy. HE just liked to have convos with people through forums i see nothing wrong with that and he loved music and shared it like none other. He is a decent guy and i wish him the best. But hey judging by statics i am sure he will be back look at FC, AD, Gutter, and myself (Sorry if didn't include anyone). Celery if u are out there best of luck man may luck be on your side

Jayhawk

3. Music   -   #23
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Adster@16 September 2003 - 22:27
    well said, also i can pick celery out any day but i have not seen him post yet, when you see some one answer their own post three to four times in a row, that our celery i'm sure he'll turn up

that was ment in a humer kind of way and not a complaint adster, i thought you would have known that about me by now, and i hope you are not directing that comment toward me

4. Music   -   #24
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sorry guys for leaving all of a sudden...

Just clearing this up for all of you....Im just yeah having just a few probs with my own life at the moment...and yeah i can't take shit at the moment so i think the best thing to do is take some time off from the board before i end up saying something i regret...so its nothing anyone has done or said...you guys in musicworld still rock (and rap)...and yeah i'll be back soon...don't miss me too much and have a good couple of weeks...i might pop in soulseek when a couple new albums i want drop...and have a quick chat...but other than that i won't be on...but don't worry i will be back...just remember to feel teh love

Laters
    Cely

P.S. Im listening to A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step and up next is Thursday - War All The Time...

5. Music   -   #25
    that was ment in a humer kind of way and not a complaint adster, i thought you would have known that about me by now, and i hope you are not directing that comment toward me
    no not towards you mate and yeah I knew you were joking

still you are the post whore freak

yep best thing to do celery is to take tim off for a while something I didn't do once and tok all my shit out on the board

6. Music   -   #26
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@16 September 2003 - 21:18
    Sorry guys for leaving all of a sudden...

Just clearing this up for all of you....Im just yeah having just a few probs with my own life at the moment...and yeah i can't take shit at the moment so i think the best thing to do is take some time off from the board before i end up saying something i regret...so its nothing anyone has done or said...you guys in musicworld still rock (and rap)...and yeah i'll be back soon...don't miss me too much and have a good couple of weeks...i might pop in soulseek when a couple new albums i want drop...and have a quick chat...but other than that i won't be on...but don't worry i will be back...just remember to feel teh love

Laters
    Cely

P.S. Im listening to A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step and up next is Thursday - War All The Time...
    Good to hear from you, Celerystalksme. I hope you get things worked out. I'm glad to hear you will be back.

"P.S. Im listening to A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step and up next is Thursday - War All The Time... "

You gotta love Celerystalksme's devotion to his music!

Hope things get better for you soon.

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

7. Music   -   #27
    yeah Im guessing its woman problem

as I always say

"I can't live with them and I can't live with them"

8. Music   -   #28
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Adster@17 September 2003 - 00:42
    yeah Im guessing its woman problem

as I always say

"I can't live with them and I can't live with them"
    can't live without them can't kill them either

9. Music   -   #29
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    men should be seen and not heard or heard and not seen! take care celerystalks me!

10. Music   -   #30
    wow I canmt get use to dsl 1 second to load a page

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast