Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: if i have scc should i even bother with revtt or tl?

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I smell a similar "Hello i'm the new kid. Do you have any suggestions" kind of thread evolving here... https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...-go-for-331755 << Check the last pages and notice how it ended up

Just a heads up
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-14-2009 at 07:37 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Could check while open for signup?
    http://pise*y.org/join.php ?

What are you looking for, specifically in a site?

Scc should be good as said-free leech on apps.
    Last edited by pone44; 02-14-2009 at 11:32 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    i dont see the problem with using all of them, if you have a seedbox and shitty home connection it's nice to build a big buffer on all of them for later down the road when you dont have that seedbox and you may not be able to hit 1:1 on all torrents. scc(or sct) is great for pretimes, packs, and speed. tl is great for overall content and a lot of it stays alive for a really long time, like 2+ years with over 10 seeders still on popular movies, thats crazy good. and revtt is like a backup of a backup but it does have its moments, like preairs and whatnot that arent scene, like dexter s03e01 was on revtt before any other site along with a couple others(i think californication was one of them) and for any huge dexter fans getting it those couple hours sooner then anywhere else is just pure win. the accounts arent hurting anything by being there so while im not a fan of letting an account sit i would advise anyone to keep it alive by logging in every so often and downloading a new tv show or movie, i dont see a problem with that on a site like TL with no real user limit since its not like you're taking someone's place who would be using it more frequently.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    my formula is demonoid+torrentleech= almost everything....

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    yeah keep em all, they may come handy someday
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    ScT, HDbits, What and TL is all you'll ever need.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Keep them all. I have all three of these trackers and they all have some unique value about them which makes them worth keeping. I maintain a lot more than 3 movie trackers with ease, not to mention music, games and tv trackers to boot.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Dolphin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post
    Dont forget Demonoid
    Good albums - Use your illusion 1 & 2 and Appetite for destruction

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post
    Dont forget Demonoid
    Never underestimate the noid! It's the easiest to seed back to 1.0 for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Skillz View Post
    I've got all 3 of these and just wonder if there's any point to building up a ratio on all three of them. they are basically the same thing right, o day?
    Since you're only allowed 1 account per lifetime, and you're already a member, you should consider keeping all of them. Since you have these trackers, you have the right to ask this question, but I'm sure you'll regret it the day they prune your inactive accounts. Not to mention if a tracker gets shut down/taken down for whatever reasons.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Col. Skillz's Avatar Bacco,Tabacco,Venere
    I've decided to keep them all, it means I have more bookmarks than god, but so be it.

thanks for the replies, but SCC is still the top of my list by far. those packs are outfuc8kingstanding. i always max out my download on them, and even get a solid upload in the process.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast