Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cisco Tests?

Originally posted by slymatt33@17 September 2003 - 03:38
    Are you not listening to me? Are you thick headed? GO JERK OFF. I'm CHEATING BECAUSE IT MAKES LIFE EASIER.  why don't you go ask people why they are ripping off movies and Copying whole albums from bands? people steal buddy.  people also cheat. stop telling me off.  I obviously asked the question to the wrong group of people.  I'll go ask the people who use Kazaa Lite Forum for it's real purpose, to post stolen copies of movies, music, software etc.. As for the people who keep giving me mature speaches, go JERK off and stop telling me and other cheaters off.
    Dude,

Quit being such a dork. Why are you in a homo class anyway. You must be 16 or so, so drop out of school and we can cheat together as we prepare for the GED, dude. We can drink brewskies and score with chicks for like2 years before we have to study for that test.

So grab your Varsity letter jacket and we can cruise the park and beat up fags.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Forum Star
    you obviously have a problem with people "ripping off movies and Copying whole albums " so what the fuck are you doing here in the first place. and did it ever occur to you that once you finish whatever pisspoor college course or whatever it is that your doing that you might need to know what to do with it in the real world. your obviously in the wrong line if you cant even be arsed to take in what your meant to be learning.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    why don't you go ask people why they are ripping off movies and Copying whole albums from bands? people steal buddy. people also cheat. stop telling me off.
    omg your just a plain arragant loser it has to be said.

we dont steal albums films becuase it makes are lifes easier. we steal them becuase they are either overpriced, full of filler tracks or because we dont want to pay.

cheating on an exam is just plain cheating yourself not the examiner. stealing media is not stealing form me get the picture.

now lets see do i go jerk off or shall i ask the other half to do it for me decisions decisions

@ jpaul sorry to doubt you he is a dickhead

edit : oh yeah i do have a site with all the questions on but you have to register
    here

4. Lounge   -   #34
    you are all a bunch of hard asses, and you suck cock!

And i banged all of your mothers at the same time.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by slymatt33@17 September 2003 - 22:06
    You must be incredibly deformed

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by slymatt33@17 September 2003 - 21:06

i. well, fuck off then.

ii. no you havent, mine doesnt go for the spotty-faced teenage short-cocked ones.

have a nice day!

7. Lounge   -   #37
    4play's Avatar knob jockey

if only the withdrawl method worked for your parents we would all be some much happier.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234