Thread: Can't Download Any Movie!

TioPipi

Hello everyone!
    Just as you, I'm a movie-fannatic! I like to have my beautifull movies collection!
    Until some months ago, I never had problems downloading with kazaa lite, but now it's allmost impossible to download any movie!
    Althow a have 512K Cable, I can't get sources, and when I find one, it won't download at more than 0.30 kb/s !
    I'm starting to desperate!!!!
    I have tryed averything. Even downloading the mos common and not so new movies, but nothing works.
    I've tryed with some music, and it is easyer to download them, but still can't get good speeds.
    I really don't think that everybody is having 60 files for downloading in order to beg for two or three of them to fins some sources ans start downloading at 0,3 kb/s!!
    What am I doing wrong???
    What can I do?????
    Can anybody help me???
    I'm shareing more than 460 files, and more than ten full high quality movies!!!
    I don't knwo what else to do!

Thanks.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    take a look here for some tips
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Proffesional Dumbass
    if ur using the newest version of kazaa lite lots of people have been having problems with it. You may want to use one of the older versions.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by swarnel@16 September 2003 - 20:31
    if ur using the newest version of kazaa lite lots of people have been having problems with it. You may want to use one of the older versions.
    please edit your stupid comment as there is nothing wrong with the new version, learn how to use it don&#39;t blame it on the software

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Try this, while searching just clik auto search more and let it search then when u get more than one source just clik the file to download it but let the auto search more continue searching and that should speed your download up if it does when u see the max speed your connection can go, go back into the search field and tick the auto search more off.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    please some mod move this thread.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Mr. Peabody's Avatar Poster
    Been having this prob with more source message,downloaded 1/3rd of a video file.
    well last time I did a search for the same file after it repeatedly tried to find sources for awhile,found the same file and started downloading it.
    Then canceled it,guess what the other partial download started right up about 5 sec. later.Not sure if an easy fix,dicked around with jumpin super(stupid)nodes-never seems to work for me though.
    Suffering from a wet dream, no it's just me I had to pee.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Proffesional Dumbass
    please edit your stupid comment as there is nothing wrong with the new version, learn how to use it don&#39;t blame it on the software
    I never said there was. Its working fine for me but in the problems section of the k-lite forum lots of things have been fixed by just installing older versions. And it was just a suggestion anyway.