Thread: Hurricane? What Hurricane?

I went to the supermarket and saw some nutcase buying 12 gallons of water...
    I told him, "You sure must like water"... He said it's because of the Hurricane coming...

(I live in NJ)

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    go to www.weather.com and then turn on the news to the weather channel cause i live in new york

and i know about it
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    wow i dont even know what to say

i live in nebraska and have known about it for over a week and a half yeah i knew about it when it was a tropical storm hehe have fun buddy if the eye isnt on the shore yet it will be in the next 6 hrs!!! have fun

Jayhawk

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I stopped watching the weather after 6:00... I'm not worried about it.. actually
    if DOES happen, I'm looking forward to it...I think it's pretty cool to watch.
    Back in the 80's, I got my first apt. in Staten Island and I worked in NYC. I don't know if you remember "Hurricane Gloria"... 1983(?) not sure if you lived in NYC, it hit there.

My office was closed that day, most of the time my electric was out, so I sat in my livingroom and watched the storm from my window... If anything,
    it was pretty hilarious. I saw one idiot chasing his garbage can... and another
    walking this tiny little dog... chiuaua(?) something like that. This dog was struggling
    against the wind... ears were flapping and it's struggling and struggling against
    80mph winds until it finally flipped completely around and the guy who was walking
    it chased it as well... You had to see it, it was hilarious!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    I live on staten island i hope it happens here to i wanna watch LoL
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Wasn't Hurricane Gloria in 1985 or 1986?

*edit I did a Google search. It was Septmeber 1985.