Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TL staff not obeying their own rulles

But TL does allow more than 1 account with the same IP
    TLurl/forums/showthread.php?t=54024

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Of men NO they don't, except if you live in some university or some students home where every1 haz same IP ... otherwise you can't have 2 accountz on 1 ip..

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakz0r View Post
    Of men NO they don't, except if you live in some university or some students home where every1 haz same IP ... otherwise you can't have 2 accountz on 1 ip..
    u mean dupe acccs?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Didn't i said that
    but there r still some tricks how to have dupe accounts..

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Aint this some shit...I PM'd a staff member I am friends with there...Then came and read this thread...I have now gone back and told him that I apologize for bugging him and to disregard the first PM...That I had got more on the story.

For those that want to talk smack on staff...A massive site with huge userbase. They deal with straight up BS every day. I now feel like a dick for adding to the BS. It is not normal for them to straight up ban people for trading without all kinds of eveidence. You will have to take my word on it, but I know from personal experience that TL gets all their ducks in a row before they ban people for trading. Often times they simply make notes on your account and wait out for straight up "hard" evidence before banning.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    So if im reading right, its bad that I have 28 TL accounts?

damn why cant people tell me these things when I first start torrenting or why cant I read rules right!

/me laughs

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    You really are bored aren't you chubby?

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    tiger6ex's Avatar Call me X, agent X BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I want to thank Detale and bumrocks for trying to help me and made time to solve my case.
    To repeat. My account got disable on TL for "trading" (so sed the staff at there), but i still had my account there and all my invites (so i could'nt have made any trade). I had given away invites from other trackers to gain some rep down here. Else i could'nt qualify for an invite giveaway at TL.

Detale thanks for reminding me that i had there a second account. I forgot about it since i've never used it. I made it when i was begining with torrenting (i was a n00b) and tought that TL is like other trackers.

And for the people that talk only to have something to say read this: If the staff had sad that they disabled my account for dupe account i would accepted my fate, but for being acused of trading without mading some i could'nt stand there and watch.

I think that all would done the same if they where accused of doing something they didn't done.

Have a nice day and mods please close this topic. I've been helped with this in a way or another.
    In a world of joy all things should remain free...even invite

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by aiurea View Post
    I want to thank Detale and bumrocks for trying to help me and made time to solve my case.
    To repeat. My account got disable on TL for "trading" (so sed the staff at there), but i still had my account there and all my invites (so i could'nt have made any trade). I had given away invites from other trackers to gain some rep down here. Else i could'nt qualify for an invite giveaway at TL.

Detale thanks for reminding me that i had there a second account. I forgot about it since i've never used it. I made it when i was begining with torrenting (i was a n00b) and tought that TL is like other trackers.

And for the people that talk only to have something to say read this: If the staff had sad that they disabled my account for dupe account i would accepted my fate, but for being acused of trading without mading some i could'nt stand there and watch.

I think that all would done the same if they where accused of doing something they didn't done.

Have a nice day and mods please close this topic. I've been helped with this in a way or another.
    good to see you didn't Hit n' Run at this thread...
    now, care to explain me one thingy here that's tickling my ear...

you say you forgot about that account, back when you were a noob, and oddly it manages to escape the 28 day auto-pruning for inactivity?
    now now... miraculously it escaped the pruning and yet you "forgot" you had it...

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by aiurea View Post

your case being different from the one i had in mind... Dude,you are really terrible at lying .its like you are not even trying.....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast