Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: girl problem

Poster BT Rep: +2
    i knew this gal 2-3 years back ....she was kinda pretty. and i tot i loved her...i told her all those things people say when they are in love....she was comparitively more expreinced with guys in a physical way..i tot she was sweet, like i said i loved her ....she was sweet to me...she liked me, i sucked her breast in a theater for the first time while watching mission impossible3 she walker away during the interval i stayed back and watched the rest of the movie, but she didnt love me...and she lost in touch with me after a while...she said she loved some one else...i tot about her for a while....all thou i was kinda hurt, i eventually got over her

yesterday she sent me a mail for the first time in 2-3 years
    she wants me to call her...she said all of a sudden she rememebr about me and now she wants to be friends....she game me her number she wants me to call her....
    i cant seem to decide if i should call her or not?....

i am not a total dick, i am kinda sentimental..i dont think i love her anymore , i dont wanna her to think i am being mean, and also i am kinda tempted she being a gal and all ,she looks pretty hot, great boobs...
    you all know how gals are....cant live with, cant live without...
    i mean i dont wanan start thinking i love her once i meet her and all...i dont wanan feel bad later on about having got back with her after if she leaves me again.
    i usually start thinking i love some one just because she is a gal and she let me suck her boobs
    Last edited by stitched; 02-18-2009 at 06:37 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. Lounge   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    she wants me to call her....
    so call her.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    You can't be older than 17 by the sounds of it.. The spermage is strong and driving your brain insane... Do what you feel right, as long as it doesn't involve spending too much money on making her happy and co... Be sweet, love her tender, and she'll do likewise.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    great boobs...
    if you're not going to call her at least post her number ffs, i've got MI3 on DVD!1

5. Lounge   -   #5
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    The return of internetnews.
    Ah, good times.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    this is one place i can tell everything and anything ....i feel like a load is off my head after i post all these senseless posts.
    thanks for reading everybody...and thanks for all ur replys... this place is jsut great.. it has bittorrent, lounge, and the serious section....everyone is great here.

this gal and the hairy boobs gal are 2 diff gals thats y i didnt post it in the same section i didnt wanna give the impression that i am a womenizer because i am not...i am just an other abnormal guy with abnormal dilemmas in life.i get lucky sometimes
    Last edited by stitched; 02-18-2009 at 09:00 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

7. Lounge   -   #7
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Call her but do not buy her anything, even if she buys you whatever.
    Play hard to get, be very sweet, be a gentlman, but do not waste time without trying to get into her pants, women like a man that takes charge and tries everything. Chances are she will fall for you, but do not tell her you love her for a while even if you do, girls get scare when you say the L word.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    It is interesting that watching the rest of mission impossible 3 while sucking her nipple
    was more important than walking her home.

Your priorities were not right as a gentleman,
    or maybe they where,
    since as you claim you do not care about her.

She contacted you.

It means it is your turn.

Replying does not mean instant nipple suction, aka commitment.

What ever your choice, no need for drama, enjoy and have fun.

Nothing wrong with talking and maybe finding some closure or openings.

@pentomato - your words bring honey to the bees.
    Last edited by 100%; 02-18-2009 at 09:02 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Well, probably she leaved from other guy(or he leaved from she cuz already taste her "great boobs") or she just want to make someone jealous with you...not a big deal what happened there can be more complications but...
    if you still want her "great boobs" you need to go on and call her but i think you are feeling a little fear cuz if she leave you again or just want to use you like a devicle for another guys but this is not big problem for you cuz you only want her "great boobs" so you will suck again...
    if i were you and dont have a new gf still, i will go on cuz i already said a thousand time "i love you" to her.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    i knew this gal 2-3 years back ....she was kinda pretty. and i tot i loved her...i told her all those things people say when they are in love....she was comparitively more expreinced with guys in a physical way..i tot she was sweet, like i said i loved her ....she was sweet to me...she liked me, i sucked her breast in a theater for the first time while watching mission impossible3 she walker away during the interval i stayed back and watched the rest of the movie, but she didnt love me...and she lost in touch with me after a while...she said she loved some one else...i tot about her for a while....all thou i was kinda hurt, i eventually got over her

yesterday she sent me a mail for the first time in 2-3 years
    she wants me to call her...she said all of a sudden she rememebr about me and now she wants to be friends....she game me her number she wants me to call her....
    i cant seem to decide if i should call her or not?....

i am not a total dick, i am kinda sentimental..i dont think i love her anymore , i dont wanna her to think i am being mean, and also i am kinda tempted she being a gal and all ,she looks pretty hot, great boobs...
    you all know how gals are....cant live with, cant live without...
    i mean i dont wanan start thinking i love her once i meet her and all...i dont wanan feel bad later on about having got back with her after if she leaves me again.
    i usually start thinking i love some one just because she is a gal and she let me suck her boobs
    I didn't read about the nipple sucking, my god you must be a bad nipple sucker, if you did it right she would never leave you. You need some tongue training.
    Get some training man, get videos, learn how to kiss and suck, your tongue is the beginning of everything, if that tongue does it right, then you are all set.
    I woulnd't call her right away, send her your phone, let her be the first one to call and do not expect anything from her, but try everything.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast