Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: wild bytes new address

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Playthyme
    Quote Originally Posted by droste View Post
    not very god arranged from staff they shud email all new adress and not change like that... i wonder how many users they lost
    the change from .org to .net was put on the wild bytes site a while ago and everyone was given sufficent time for the change

as for the hosting problems I am glad to hear that things are getting worked out and hope that you get your money back wild

keep up the good work

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    as far as the .org i will have it forward over to the .net so it wont matter. As for the torrents that are seeded on .org they will just have to edit there announce to point to .net or redownload the torrent file.

Ok i pciked up a host today and they cant get me a server that i want setup for atleast 5 to 7 days. He is looking into giving me a smaller temp server for a week so i can get things setup for members to access again, just wont have torrents as this server would not last.

But i will keep this thread updated as i get more info.

Wild
    Last edited by wildbytes; 02-23-2009 at 10:54 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Tiomago
    Thanks for keeping us posted. If there is anything I can do to assist in the rebuild please let me know. Tiomago

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    droste.. I'm guessing you've been disabled... cause your an idiot...
    yea any site just up and changes their host without telling what keeps it running.. like.. THE USERS..

No sane admin/sysop would just up in change hosts/address without telling people.. unless it was well planned out ahead of time..

Sites go down everyday for one reason or another.. this time fortunately it's just an idiot host.
    I've been part of WB before any of you knew what WB was..and was formed by friends that were staff and another site that we don't ever name.... cause it sucks that bad.. and i'm hoping that it will never end up like the rest of them out there.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    samo
    Nice to see some familiar names on here,getting withdrawl symptoms not being on the best torrent site out there.Keep up the good work wild.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    uberphreak
    i registered here just to keep updated on the status....not alot of site admins/owners would go to the trouble of updating their users on the site, so thank you, wild.

also wanted to agree that droste probably got disabled for being comically ignorant.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    GeorgeZip
    Thanks for keeping us posted Wilde, like uberphreak really appreciate you keeping ur fans updated..

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    cdavid108
    I am REALLY missing Wild Bytes!!! I really can't stand any other p2p sites... Please come back Wild! I certainly appreciate the updates, at least I know there is an end in site
    Last edited by cdavid108; 02-25-2009 at 09:04 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    LOUI3
    Great job wild, thanks for keep us up to date on things...got plenty to upload for all you guys when its up and rolling again
    Last edited by LOUI3; 02-25-2009 at 05:19 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast