Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: wild bytes new address

hi is the site back up? someone email me the link so i can log in and share my movies

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Glad to hear that W-B is still around wild.
    Started wondering after the few days about what happened.Knew about the address transition But,didnt know that the site would be down for several weeks or so.
    Sorry to hear about the probs with the server and hope it gets resolved soon.
    In the meantime,Ill do whatever i can to help out.Just let me know if there is anything i can do.Im not traveling anymore right now for work and will be home for awhile.

I have been asked by several people what the irc address is for W-B(if it is still up),Maybe it can be posted in this forum so everyone can access it.Dont know if you want everyone to have it so im not gonna post it here,ill let you do that if you want to.

Good luck and hope to see you guys back up soon.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    well should be back online soon. Picked a new host and just waiting on getting login details for the servers. They were trying to get me a temp server which they failed to do so, but said the other server would be ready sooner, so why its talking a little longer.

But we should be good to go very soon. Only problem i have is my backup is of 1-20-09. We do backups everyday but been so busy and just never downloaded the newer backups. So some members wont be able to login but we will do open signups again to give them a chance to get back in. The last host said they would send me a copy of everything i asked for, but its been 3 days and still nothing.

Wild

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    got to love customer service.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    CaliPirate's Avatar Member
    Great news wild!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    YourServant
    Hope its really soon Wild, internets not the same with-out u`s
    Anything we can do just ask.

YourServant

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    WILD

You can add me to MSN messanger with the email address of [email protected]

Waiting to hear from you...

MFBert....

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    New servers are being setup now. later tonight or tomorrow you should start to see the site again.

Bert will talk to you when server is setup. If you still have servers i might be looking to add some other servers to other things i am doing. I just here your servers are in the usa.

Wild

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    CaliPirate's Avatar Member
    Thanks for the info WIld

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    No problem Wild, if you want to set up a mirrior in case of another routing outage... etc. will see what I can do, I got a bunch of them waiting on ya...

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast