Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: wild bytes new address

madman5150
    Never really used the site im a member since like 2006 but its hard to seed back stuff i just use the site for when i cant copy complete dvd releases then i get the movie from the site but i have like 10 site i use so if it comes back it comes back if not whatever who cares.

2. BitTorrent   -   #92
    2006 you say wow man that's wild hope it comes back soon though you may not use it often you never know you may need a complete dvd again one day so it's always good to have besides the weather is shit today so it's no wonder people are getting killed in lybia wish obama would say something so what's up with that whatever though it's all good so good luck to you.

3. BitTorrent   -   #93
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    2006 you say wow man that's wild hope it comes back soon though you may not use it often you never know you may need a complete dvd again one day so it's always good to have besides the weather is shit today so it's no wonder people are getting killed in lybia wish obama would say something so what's up with that whatever though it's all good so good luck to you.
    Reading this has left me stunned. Literally.

Well, the same can be said of most posts devoid of punctuation. Sometimes I give up in the middle of reading
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #94
    zoeygirly's Avatar Member
    WOW is all i can say...

But on topic, i seriously hope WB's comes back. One of the first sites i was a member of and i miss it.

Cheers

5. BitTorrent   -   #95
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    At this point I kinda doubt it will be back....

6. BitTorrent   -   #96
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    Yeah, Obamus Libia!!! Wtf!
    Last edited by pakito; 03-13-2011 at 02:00 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #97
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Indeed, it is an excellent tracker. Will it be opened for sign up when it is moved to a new host?

8. BitTorrent   -   #98
    Boissedop
    Great post thanks

9. BitTorrent   -   #99
    Anything new on the news of the site??

Thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #100
    hi, anyone know of any news about wildb...?
    thank you

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast